Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

4 minutes ago, trooper said:

Imagine this place without the SD signage I cant believe we're finally going to free from that bastard.

stjamespark_top.jpg

Don’t scupper this with positivity 

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

Can't wait for the return of Champions League nights. Imagine entering the late stages of a cup with a chance of winning it.

had ya horses man 

11 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Personally I'm not against a £500m stadium renaming rights deal

£1bn stadium renaming deal, reinvested entirely on players and they can call it the sharia law arena for all I care 

• Haha 1

Just over 14 years ago when I came out of hospital (after my stroke) my son Axl who was 8 at the time said "dont worry dad I'll be able to take you to the match" bless him I wasnt well enough & he obviously couldn't have taken me. A couple of years later & Ashley bought the club I never liked the bastard & vowed not to go back to SJP while Ashley owned the club. But theres now light at the end of the tunnel Axl's now 22 & hopefully we'll get to a match very soon 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This thread is gonna be a fucking goldmine for the mackems if this falls through. I recommend cooler jets until it's official. 

Let them laugh when we’re benching Ronaldo for Joselu just for the LOLZ.

aye the hysteria on twitter is daft. Honestly.. just some decent investment is all we need. Look how strong we finished last 3rd of season. If we had Rondon permanent, and Rafa signed 3 or 4 of his first choice (or thereabouts) players.. we could be making a go of competing with the teams above up to 6th/7th.. I'd be ower the moon with that.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt