Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

Yup, that and/or Rangers.

Well the news is the Chinese scuppered his chance to buy House of Fraser Ashley bought 11% but the Chinese company Sanpower bought the other 89%.

Could he not just buy Rangers for 2 bob? :lol:

I was thinking about this earlier. With Rangers he could have a Champions League side for buttons. Celtic have proven there are no real challengers to the top 2 in that "competition". Less than £10m a season should get him Champions League (and the European exposure for his brand of tat), shouldn't it?

Preparing for a massive summer spending spree. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping it's more about his exit.

There's a rabbit off when he's appointed himself to the board of directors today.

There's a what?!

One or two players per calendar year :lol:

Is that before or after we replace Cabaye, Remy, De Jong, Ameobi? Then flog Ben Arfa, Colo, Krul, Cisse etc.

Can't say I've regretted cancelling my season ticket once since January. Next season is going to be horrendous

Well it's there for everyone to see what their plans are it doesn't look very clever. Also something to think about these 1 or 2 signings per year it doesn't state if they're players to be bought or loaned.

I wouldn't put too much stock in anything this lot say tbh.

Can't be trusted with anything they say, even the stuff that sounds bad on paper.

That's the spirit onwards and upwards.

I wonder what the odds are of us going down next year? I can't see anything else happening apart from us going down.

Aye if they genuinely think they can buy 1 or 2 and survive the drop they're even more inept than I thought possible. I can't see how anyone could sit and watch the rabble at the minute getting hammered every week and think they only need 1 or 2 to turn it around. Messi would struggle with this bunch of fucking losers. We need 2 strikers, at least 1 centre back, a full back (2 if debuchy leaves) a creative central midfielder and probably a winger as well. Of course we won't get anywhere near to that but to sit and say 1-2 they're having a laugh.

I wonder what the odds are of us going down next year? I can't see anything else happening apart from us going down.

I think Ashley will spend this summer. He stands to lose too much money if he doesn't spend a bit and I think he understands this. He will do just enough though, not enough to project a sense of ambition or anything. He might even stop just short to see what he can get away with and then pick up another next January if we're still in trouble. I really wish he would sell the club.

Charnleys statement suggests they will underpromise and underdeliver as per bloody usual. Our best hope is that dead wood like marveaux and obertan leave and are replaced by decent players. They will still need to ienvest heavily in strikers and creative players imo otherwise we will be relegation candidates

The thing that strikes me when reading the statement is how much care they claim to put into player recruitment, how they don't want to waste any money...but then they're happy to hand any poor fucker that does come in to the cheapest, nastiest manager and training staff in the whole Premier League.

The thing that strikes me when reading the statement is how much care they claim to put into player recruitment, how they don't want to waste any money...but then they're happy to hand any poor fucker that does come in to the cheapest, nastiest manager and training staff in the whole Premier League.

It's like the new academy, what is the point of buying such an amazing car if you run it on 2 stroke?

My view is the club is being geared up to look the business for a sale, but it's actually like the fake Rockridge in Blazing Saddles. No substance at all.

THE MANAGER IS A C....DONG!

Edited by trophyshy

Not too long after getting knocked back by the sportsdirect shareholders for a £72M bonus scheme, he sells 7% of his sportsdirect shares for £200M. Needs the money or just him being huffy again and sending a message to those shareholders?

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt