Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

We would never get Mourinho under Ashley anyway.

I don’t think we could guarantee getting Kinnear back never mind Mourinho

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

I would be gutted with a team finishing second and winning the Europa League. Absolutely gutted.

He spent £400mil on players :lol: He had a reasonable first season, although finished 20 points off the top.

He was sacked 6 months later because he was 11 points off the top 4. Their worst run in 30 years 

You’re actually turning your nose up at a manager who’s won two Champions Leagues, two UEFA cups, eight league titles and four league cups? 

Fuck me, talk about deluded.

Nufc 360

Sports Direct signs removed from inside the ground will be replaced by new ones in time for the beginning of the new season as Mike Ashley prepares for his 13th season in control of #nufc. [@mhardysport]

Edited by trooper

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

You’re actually turning your nose up at a manager who’s won two Champions Leagues, two UEFA cups, eight league titles and four league cups? 

Yeah, and I explained why in a previous post. Ranieri won the league on a shoestring but I wouldnt want him either 

Ranieri did it once. Mourinho has done it in every country he's been in. I don't think he's the best in the world and I'd rather stick with Rafa but I wouldn't be turning my nose up at him.

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He spent £400mil on players :lol: He had a reasonable first season, although finished 20 points off the top.

He was sacked 6 months later because he was 11 points off the top 4. Their worst run in 30 years 

He said finishing 2nd and winning the Europa league "with that squad" was one of his greatest acheivements....  looking at how they've already downed tools for Ole there may be an element of truth in that. 

It's true his tactics are about 10 years out of date at the top level but so are Rafas. I can live with that. 

5 hours ago, ewerk said:

Times change though and I'm not sure latter day Mourinho can cut it. Certainly there's no evidence he can cut it on a budget, and he'd just bitch on every week and fail to take responsibility for anything.

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Times change though and I'm not sure latter day Mourinho can cut it. Certainly there's no evidence he can cut it on a budget, and he'd just bitch on every week and fail to take responsibility for anything.

Yeah, ok, let’s not have him then. I’ll get the club on the phone to cancel.

Lads, don't worry. We're not even gonna get close to having an opportunity to knock Mourinho back. (you fucking bellends :lol:

We haven't even got the Sheikh's cash yet and already we're too good for Mourinho. 

• Haha 1

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt