Summer Transfers 2013

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, another reason Rooney won't come here is because he doesn't want hamstring problems.

I've heard via twitter that the Rooney move is DEFINITELY ON and Colleen has already been on yourmove.com scouting the area. Also expecting to make an announcement on the arrival of the Iran Captain, Asif. :good:

Sounds like a season ticket ploy.

Yeah maybe but it's still something of a commitment isn't it. Even if they (as seems highly probable) don't do it, they've floated around the concept that we have £25mill to spend on a striker. That concept isn't going away.

Sports Direct news has issued an apology to Wayne Rooney and his management company citing that the story is completely fabricated.

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league/24563-clarification-newcastle-in-shock-rooney-bid.php

SportsDirect News wishes to express its sincere apologies to Wayne Rooney and Triple S Sports & Entertainment Group for publishing the article "Newcastle in shock Rooney bid", which was formulated and published without authority, merit and is untrue.

:lol:

I see there's rumours Shola might be leaving this summer now too.

So we will possibly be losing Harper, Shola, Simpson, Obertan and Coloccini in the summer. Ryan Taylor is out for the season. Add to that possible moves for any of Cabaye, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Krul and Santon. Bear in mind we needed to add to the squad already and this is going to be one very busy summer

I see there's rumours Shola might be leaving this summer now too.

So we will possibly be losing Harper, Shola, Simpson, Obertan and Coloccini in the summer. Ryan Taylor is out for the season. Add to that possible moves for any of Cabaye, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Krul and Santon. Bear in mind we needed to add to the squad already and this is going to be one very busy summer

I am of the opinion Obertan leaving actually improves the overall quality of the squad.

That's the Ashley way. Especially up front but on the bright side if it looks like we might go down in January he might spend.