Summer Transfers 2013

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we getting excited about signing Bent? He spent most of last season crocked, which isn't what we need when most of our players are always injured anyway. I'm sick of having to settle for second best with this club now because they can't be arsed to pull their finger out and run the club and transfers as it should be.

Why are we getting excited about signing Bent? He spent most of last season crocked, which isn't what we need when most of our players are always injured anyway. I'm sick of having to settle for second best with this club now because they can't be arsed to pull their finger out and run the club and transfers as it should be.

Was he crocked? Villa fan I was talking to tonight says he stopped getting games so villa could avoid a further £4m payment clause to the mackems. Still rates him highly.

this is going to be a shit storm of a transfer window to rival the worst we've seen since ashley has been in charge. my advice: let apathy take you over and enjoy the ashes, the open and the warm weather.

Can't wait seeing us being the only team in the world playing through a season without strikers. Who needs strikers anyway, lets just do like last season and play for a 0-0 every fuckin game.

this is going to be a shit storm of a transfer window to rival the worst we've seen since ashley has been in charge. my advice: let apathy take you over and enjoy the ashes, the open and the warm weather. 

The only solution that makes any sense. Pointless getting worked up about something you can do fuck all about and an organisation that could not give any less of a fuck about you. The Tour de France has been quality this year too, get that on, get out in the sunshine and fuck football.

Aww stop it, I was getting a bit happier for about a second then :)

Surely though, if Ashley wants rid of Pardew - he'd save money appeasing him, buying his targets then letting the fans tear him a new one when he still underachieves. (Although I'm not a pardoo hater tbh)

Edited by scoobos

They've known about it since October but it's still a problem now?

Pathetic and indicative of the negligence and carelessness that has scarred Ashley's time here.

By the way I read this morning that we are the only team in the entire football league not to have signed a first team player.

Just think of all that extra money.

Newcastle United Cash Cow

They've known about it since October but it's still a problem now?

Pathetic and indicative of the negligence and carelessness that has scarred Ashley's time here.

Tbh what else were they going to do? What the clubs doing (other than not signing anyone) makes total sense. He's refusing to wear the kit so they don't let him play.

If they pulled their fingers out and signed a couple of strikers then they'd be doing absolutely right from their point of view. This being the big problem.

They've to look out for the clubs interest and cisses to look out for his own. They're both doing right by that measure.

By the way I read this morning that we are the only team in the entire football league not to have signed a first team player.

Just think of all that extra money.

Newcastle United Cash Cow

We've let 4 regulars go on top of that :lol:

I don't know why everybody is so worried, after all we've got a billionaire owner and at least £60M extra coming our way in television revenue. I'm sure Joe and Mike will see us alright. :lol:

I don't know why everybody is so worried, after all we've got a billionaire owner and at least £60M extra coming our way in television revenue. I'm sure Joe and Mike will see us alright. :lol:

I still doesn't feel right when I think that Joe Kinnear is actually directing our football. It's like a dream but only a very bad one.

........And you may find yourself in a shiny new stadium........And you may find yourself in a plastic grey seat.......And you may find yourself in a sportsdirect advert heaven.........And you may find yourself in a wonga football shirt, with a owner who's a cunt........and you may think to yourself........well, how did I get here?