Summer Transfers 2013

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's laughable man.

We are in desperate need of strengthening - we finished 16th - last season we learned that you have to invest a lot of money to stand still in the league - we have weakened our team - yet we are the only team in the entire football league not to make a signing.

'What is Kinnear actually doing?' :lol:

He's doing nothing out of the ordinary and probably exactly what his boss expected. Kinnear is a bulls knacker. Kinnear was appointed by our owner. Our owner doesn't give a fuck about this club, man, in fact he revels in doing it his way with his men. I love my club and am proud of it but until this fat cunt fucks off then it's not really the same Newcastle United.

Looks more likely every day that Kinnear has been brought in purely as a lightning rod for the criticism Ashley knows is coming when the window closes on an awful window.

Bearing in mind the incomings in January to safeguard premier league status, its seems inconceivable (I love that word), that he would not address the striker situation, if nothing else.

Beginning to think any incomings depend entirely on outgoings. We are desperate for a big bid for Cabaye before Ashley will release a penny

I wish I had your optimism, it's sad innit :(

I dont even think outgoings mean incomings , given the evidence of the last few years. Maybe 2 outgoings buy 1 player at 40% total sale value at best :(

Something that I haven't seen picked up on here is that we appear to only spend big money on players who have something devaluing them - but could easily make a quick buck on.

E.G Cabaye, depression - Tiote , attitude - Ben Arfa serious fallings out at most of his past clubs - Demba Ba - dodgy knee. All bought on the cheap - and I think whatever people say about Pardew he's been very good at developing troubled players.

Cabaye's the only one out of that group that I think has been a failure in that respect . Tiote, Ben Arfa & Demba Ba have all increased value massively. I honestly think Cabaye is just not performing for us at all - He was magnificent at first, but he's just been crap - I'd rather have Brigicantspellhisnamefortoffee or Anita every single day. Sure he can score a free kick, but last night he couldnt control a ball to feet from 5 yards away and just seems totally despondent.

Edited by scoobos

Bearing in mind the incomings in January to safeguard premier league status, its seems inconceivable (I love that word), that he would not address the striker situation, if nothing else.

Multipost, but you just got that in as I was writing.

I see the opposite here - it seems inconceivable that he will address it. The whole reason we needed to emergency buy those players was due to him doing exactly what he's done every year again.

I fail to understand some people on here who are so optimistic that something that's been the same EVERY YEAR since Ashley's arrival is suddenly going to do a full 180. If we do get relegated our best hope is Ashley gives up as the "business" becomes even more unprofitable.

For those optimists, tell me a year where we strengthened our team, just 1 .

Edited by scoobos

Turn off your tapatalk signature would you?

It was inconceivable that joe kinnear would get another job in football, let alone here.

Turn off your tapatalk signature would you?

It was inconceivable that joe kinnear would get another job in football, let alone here.

Had a look but can't see any way of doing it!

Installed a major Tapatalk update yesterday and that's where it seems to have come from.

Of the strikers we've been linked with recently, Remy is the best from what I've seen.

The way he fucked us off in January does leave a bitter taste in the mouth but I'd love to see him try and justify it if he signed!

Has he been charged with rape or not?....

Statistically he'll have a 90%* chance of being charged with rape at some point in his football career.

* Actual figure taken from RollingstoneJ69-stats-R-us.com

Surprise surprise but misery moo here doesn't think we should buy the dick.

He turned us down for money

He got accused of Rape

He isn't even all that good at QPR.

It's coming to something if our best bet is trying to get remy on the cheap because he's facing charges and not made an impact.