Summer Transfers 2013

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fancy betting on at least one striker in before the window closes?

no thanks. I'm not saying no striker will come in. I'm saying it's unlikely in my opinion we will sign two strikers given we already have four. Unless one of them leaves of course.

no thanks. I'm not saying no striker will come in. I'm saying it's unlikely in my opinion we will sign two strikers given we already have four. Unless one of them leaves of course.

that would probably make a more interesting bet

Lyon president tweeting saying the Gomis deal stalled as we wouldn't meet his wage demands. Shy by roughly €3k per week.

Lyon president seems to be a bit of a bellend though

Makes Gomis a bit of a berk too if he was so keen on the move .

Clearly doesn't come close to eclipsing the idiocy of our great leaders - if true of course .

Seems like they're excelling in one thing anyway - namely yanking peoples' chains .

More likely we offered low wages with bonuses, pretty sure Barton and Nolan moaned about that after they left.

It does highlight the club being tight even in llambias' absence, so maybe ashley is the puppet master after all....

We've been linked with a loan M'Baye Niang who went to AC last year, 1yr loan with an option to buy for £6m

:spinwank:

I'd be over the moon if we got him, he's an absolute flying machine

He's good un.

We've been linked with a loan M'Baye Niang who went to AC last year, 1yr loan with an option to buy for £6m

That will never happen.

:spinwank::spinwank::spinwank::spinwank::spinwank::spinwank::spinwank::spinwank::spinwank::spinwank::spinwank:

FRAME-4.jpg