Summer Transfers 2013

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Bafgomis #ChristmasTree veut savoir si vous allez faire du camping avec lui en 2014?

:lol:

@Bafgomis Il a son propre four à micro-ondes et un grill « Georges Foreman » #HauteCuisine

naw it wasn't... they offered him 90k a week compared to 40k or whatever we did, that was a no brainer for him like, it was farcical the wages they offered

It was farcical on many levels I think. Obviously for him it seems to have worked out.

Agreed - We definitely need another. I think I'd prefer Gomis as I think Bent & Cisse are too similar.

Bent would be a really good signing to give Cisse a bit of competition, but I suspect Pardew would play them play both!

@RBairner: Lyon president confirmed last night: "We have an agreement with #Newcastle [over #Gomis fee]." Also spoke of #Marseille interest. #NUFC

@RBairner: Lyon president confirmed last night: "We have an agreement with #Newcastle [over #Gomis fee]." Also spoke of #Marseille interest. #NUFC

Weren't the wages the sticking point?

Did we actually agree a fee only for this fuckers agent to ask at that particular point for 5k or something a week more in wages?...

No idea, but I've no doubt that Ashley will try to keep costs to a minimum, so I'd not be surprised if we tried to get him £5k less a week than we had originally suggested.