Summer Transfers 2013

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minimum fee release clause activated and your wage doubled by the European champions

you bastard!

:lol: Aye this is it like, if I was playing for say Bordeaux and Paris came in for me and offered to double my wages I'd be gone straight away. This lad has no attachment to Newcastle, same as the rest of them do people really think if Chelsea come in for basically any of our players and offered to double their wages they wouldn't be gone.

Like Ant says we did it to West Ham and Chelsea did it to us, just the way modern football is now. We can have the attitude of letting him rot at Chelsea but sooner or later someone else will come in for him and he'll be scoring goals for them, we have nothing up front and the bloke is class.

:lol: Aye this is it like, if I was playing for say Bordeaux and Paris came in for me and offered to double my wages I'd be gone straight away. This lad has no attachment to Newcastle, same as the rest of them do people really think if Chelsea come in for basically any of our players and offered to double their wages they wouldn't be gone.

Like Ant says we did it to West Ham and Chelsea did it to us, just the way modern football is now. We can have the attitude of letting him rot at Chelsea but sooner or later someone else will come in for him and he'll be scoring goals for them, we have nothing up front and the bloke is class.

The pitch is missing the kisses.

i'd take ba, gomis, long. fucking anybody. loan move or permanent deal. the very likely alternative is nobody

That's what it has boiled down to. Someone says Long has always looked dangerous against us, fuck me everyone looked dangerous against us last season.

So if got Ba, that would mean dropping Cisse. As there is no way those two can play together, unless Ba is willing to play on the left.

I think Pardew has already said we're playing 442...you're right, Cisse cant play unless hes up there on his own...but Remy & Ba may be able to..fuck knows anyway, it'll be whoevers fit..

If other clubs have got wind that Ba might be interested in a loan they may swoop in for him. Not wanting to rain on anyones parade just being realistic.

Edited by trooper

Will Chelsea be paying half his wages because his wage would have doubled when he signed for Chelsea

I read the other day that Chelsea could be moving away from Stamford Bridge and playing in a 60,000 stadium a few miles away.Just think,17 years of history gone,just like that.

Wasn't that the Battersea Power Station proposal? Because I've heard nothing else and the lad I work with is a massive Chelsea fan (pre-Abramovic)

fwiw somebody on here (I forget who) said we'd be in for Ba a while ago and I said it was nonsense, but if Rooney (or somebody else) does join, Ba is definitely down the pecking order. I mean, if Mourinho is making cow eyes at Rooney he's obviously in the market for another Striker, suggesting he's dissatisfied with those already at the club.

I'd snap him back, plus Gomis and Long... anybody to be honest.

Edited by The Fish

fwiw somebody on here (I forget who) said we'd be in for Ba a while ago and I said it was nonsense, but if Rooney (or somebody else) does join, Ba is definitely down the pecking order. I mean, if Mourinho is making cow eyes at Rooney he's obviously in the market for another Striker, suggesting he's dissatisfied with those already at the club.

They're signing Eto'o