Summer Transfers 2013

Christmas Tree

16m for that 25-year old would be like pissing away our transfer budget. 13 goals in the portugese league...ooooooooooh. Buy Bony ffs, cheaper even, and 31 fuckin goals!!!!!!!!!

Not that I know much about either player but 31 goals in the Eredivisie is like beating Peter Ramage in a beauty contest.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I know much about either player but 31 goals in the Eredivisie is like beating Peter Ramage in a beauty contest.

Then again, you have to be really freak ugly if you could only manage to get 13 in Liga Zon Sagres.

Then again, you have to be really freak ugly if you could only manage to get 13 in Liga Zon Sagres.

Isn't it in about 17 games? Again, I know little about either but I wouldn't give their goal to game ratios any credence.

Falcao scored 11 in 30 league games the season before Porto bought him.

Anyone going purely off the stats should perhaps shout a little quieter.

Whoever we bring in, we need to make sure they will be a natural leader. Colo's absence showed us that Cabaye isn't natural captain material.

We need to protect him to get the best out of him, provided we keep him of course.

It's only when you lose a player like Kevin Nolan that you realise what he actually brought to the squad, despite his short comings as a player.

Oh yeah!..good old, err.."Terry"...remind me who he plays for again, seems to have slipped my memory... ;)

borussia monchengladbach, the team that we were up against trying to sign luuk de Jong in summer, he joined them.

Marco reus was there before he signed for Dortmund

Read here and there that Ter Stegen fancies a move.

Cracking player, but I don't think we need a 'keeper. Can't see him joining the likes of us anyway.

Cracking player, but I don't think we need a 'keeper. Can't see him joining the likes of us anyway.

If barca start a keeper merry go round, assuming they don't just sign him in the first place, I can see him moving to Liverpool.

If barca start a keeper merry go round, assuming they don't just sign him in the first place, I can see him moving to Liverpool.

They're not in Europe. If he's moving, he'll go to a club that's in the Europa, at the very least. What about Chelsea?

We may need a keeper.... as Andrew said if the Liverpool lad goes to Barca...stranger things have happened...I've also been told from a very good source that Krul's agaent is a fuckin bastard and has been trying to get him away from the club for some time..needs a payday..

They're not in Europe. If he's moving, he'll go to a club that's in the Europa, at the very least. What about Chelsea?

Cechs one of mourinhos though and they've got Courtois out on loan.

Maybe Dortmund, Weidenfeller is 33 in summer and they'd be his best option if he wants to stay in Germany.

We may need a keeper.... as Andrew said if the Liverpool lad goes to Barca...stranger things have happened...I've also been told from a very good source that Krul's agaent is a fuckin bastard and has been trying to get him away from the club for some time..needs a payday..

Why do we need a 'keeper? Krul is good enough for us, if not better than us. We could probably do with a better back-up, but neither Krul nor Ter Stegen is a back-up.

Don't get me wrong, he's class, and while stranger things have happened, I can't think of many stranger ;)

I wish sometimes players had enough balls to tell their agent to get fucked and do as they're told

Why do we need a 'keeper? Krul is good enough for us, if not better than us. We could probably do with a better back-up, but neither Krul nor Ter Stegen is a back-up.

Don't get me wrong, he's class, and while stranger things have happened, I can't think of many stranger ;)

What like our more than half decent left back joining Liverpool a couple of years back?....

I class Davies more of a target man than a striker.I think he would take pressure off Cisse allowing him to spend more time facing the goal.Davies can also run the lines,leaving Cisse to go hunting in the box.Maybe with Davies in the box for corners,we could score from one.

Edited by essembeeofsunderland

I class Davies more of a target man than a striker.I think he would take pressure off Cisse allowing him to spend more time facing the goal.Davies can also run the lines,leaving Cisse to go hunting in the box.Maybe with Davies in the box for corners,we could score from one.

We already have one striker in Shola that doesn't score goals. We don't need another one, especially at 36 ffs.