Summer Transfers 2013

Christmas Tree

So Andy Carroll for Ben Arfa is being whispered behind closed doors according to the mirror and others.

Would you take it?

I think I would given where we are now.

:lol:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quoted price is £17 mil for Carroll? For that money we could go buy a striker, a winger, a central defender, and still have change for free pies for everyone on match day!

Senegal international Ludovic Sane says he is flattered by reported interest from West Ham, Newcastle, Southampton, Everton and Wigan Athletic.

"I have read that there is interest from English clubs in me and that can only be good news. Every physical and powerful player wants to play in the Premier League and I am no different. There is nothing concrete at the moment and my club Bordeaux have been great to me and have given me an opportunity," Sane, 26, is quoted in the Daily Express.

If true that we're interested - nailed on that he'll sign for us, with Goufran and co able to sway him.

Senegal international Ludovic Sane says he is flattered by reported interest from West Ham, Newcastle, Southampton, Everton and Wigan Athletic.

"I have read that there is interest from English clubs in me and that can only be good news. Every physical and powerful player wants to play in the Premier League and I am no different. There is nothing concrete at the moment and my club Bordeaux have been great to me and have given me an opportunity," Sane, 26, is quoted in the Daily Express.

If true that we're interested - nailed on that he'll sign for us, with Goufran and co able to sway him.

Hhhmmm 26 and pisses of to ACN every year?

Along with another striker, I feel we most definitely need to buy a creative wide player as well. We can't rely on Ben Arfa to be fit for an entire season and we can't depend on the likes of Jonas, Gouffran, Obertan and Marv to win us games against good teams. We really lack flair when Ben Arfa doesn't play.

Would personally love it if we signed a Coutinho kind of player.

I think of all the players, (worth anything) I can see HBA being shipped out to raise some funds. I know I read recently we are looking to move on some players that are not cutting it like Obertan and Amalfitano and Gosling. I cant see a swap for AC being on the cards though, I reckon HBA is worth double AC and would much rather we kept hold.

Inbound a forward is a must maybe even two as Im not sure how long Shola will trundle on.

Unfortunately no one is going to pay silly money for HBA. Plenty of skill but it has been a torrid time for him here overall.

Maybe PSG but I would be surprised if any UK clubs would.

I hope he is here next season but I think he'll have had enough and be off back to France.

I think of all the players, (worth anything) I can see HBA being shipped out to raise some funds. I know I read recently we are looking to move on some players that are not cutting it like Obertan and Amalfitano and Gosling. I cant see a swap for AC being on the cards though, I reckon HBA is worth double AC and would much rather we kept hold.

Inbound a forward is a must maybe even two as Im not sure how long Shola will trundle on.

The only thing that scares me about the Ben Arfa situation is the fact that he has only 2 years left on his contract. Will we be willing to offer him a new contract? I sure hope we do. A talent like Ben Arfa does not come along very often and even if he is injury prone, I reckon he's a risk worth taking.

If we're not ready to offer him a new contract, it goes without saying that he'll be shipped off this summer or the next.

I personally think, we will wait and see how he copes this season. If he doesn't come back as strong or is on the treatment table for the majority of the season, I reckon you might be correct.

Edited by IndianMag

Chelsea & Arsenal bid last summer - as he's been injured I'm not sure he'll get the same offers again but it'll be a champions league club. We are the exception - it's pretty easy to see.

Unfortunately no one is going to pay silly money for HBA. Plenty of skill but it has been a torrid time for him here overall.

Maybe PSG but I would be surprised if any UK clubs would.

I hope he is here next season but I think he'll have had enough and be off back to France.

Based on?

Based on?

Based on I just think he might think he's a bit jinxed here what with the injuries and missed football.

Add that to the turgid season of football we have been playing and I can't really see the big draw for him to stay.