Summer Transfers 2013

Christmas Tree

We've been linked with a loan M'Baye Niang who went to AC last year, 1yr loan with an option to buy for £6m

:spinwank:

I'd be over the moon if we got him, he's an absolute flying machine

Joe-Kinnear-former-Newcastle-manager-857

Faacking Ell! I'm calling him Bob!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niang is probably the best player I've ever had at Newcastle on FM and I was surprised to see him actually looking like he's a good player in real life for Milan too.

Can't see Milan sanctioning a permanent deal so soon after signing him like.

:lol:

I couldn't place who he reminded me of, of course it was Paul Daniels!

Who, by the way, is probably the only proper fucking weirdo to have escaped the grasp of Operation Yewtree

Tweeting private details of transfer negotiations does seem a bit bizzarre. That is temepered though with Auslas basically taking a club in some ways (population, acheivements) like ourselves and turning them into one of the best sides in Europe for a decade. The nearby coal town of St Etienne was always a football hotbed. Lyon is huge but mostly middle class, OL have been watched by 3 men and a dog for most of their history. Now theyre the biggest club in FRance by miles.They invented the cinema there whilst their neighbours were dying in the mines 40 miles away. It is quite an acheivement for the Paul Daniels-looking freak.

Edited by PaddockLad

Wonder how much a loan fee for Remy would cost. Either awy that'd probably be the sum total of our expenditure this summer.

Imagine that, flirting with relegation, letting a few players go and only getting a loan in (who will probably get sent down for rape). So ridiculous it's hard to believe it could well be the case.

Pierre Menes has claimed that Bafetimbi Gomis confirmed to him that he had agreed a contract with Newcastle. #NUFC #OL

And

SSN have said club officials will meet with QPR today to discuss Remy moving on loan.

250px-Pierre_M%C3%A9n%C3%A8s.jpg
Naissance 29 juin 1963 (1963-06-29) (50 ans)

Paris Profession

Site internet Footineo Médias Média principal Télévision

Radio

Internet

Presse écrite Pays 20px-Flag_of_France.svg.png France Télévision Canal+ Fonction Journaliste

Chroniqueur

Éditorialiste

Polémiste

Blogueur

Consultant modifier 12px-Gtk-dialog-info.svg.png

Pierre Ménès, né le 29 juin 1963 à Paris, est un journaliste sportif français.

Its the French CT :lol:

Any French speakers reliably translate these two tweets regarding Gomis.

1st one is from the French journo who has been speaking to Gomis and the second is a reply from the president.

@BafGomis vient de me confirmer qu'il s'était bien bel et bien mis d'accord avec Newcastle. C'est l'OL qui veut plus que les 8m

@PierreMenes @BafGomis Alors Pierrot tu peux préparez les contrats avec Newcastle si tu as raison !