Summer Transfers 2013

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My initial post actually says 'I'm assuming he's not guilty'.

Should the police find evidence to charge him with rape, then he will have to choose how to plead. In any case, he will still be available to play football.

My initial post actually says 'I'm assuming he's not guilty'.

Should the police find evidence to charge him with rape, then he will have to choose how to plead. In any case, he will still be available to play football.

Then said "why would he need to do such a thing"

So?

The question would lead people to believe that you think that, because Footballers are rich and (generally) physically fit he should be able to get any woman he wants, given that why would he rape?

The inference from that is that you find it more likely that he is innocent of the charge.

The question would lead people to believe that you think that, because Footballers are rich and (generally) physically fit he should be able to get any woman he wants, given that why would he rape?

The inference from that is that you find it more likely that he is innocent of the charge.

Look at the long list of footballers in the past having false rape reports against them. Why was the lady in Remy's house, what was the purpose of the visit?

Look at the long list of footballers in the past having false rape reports against them. Why was the lady in Remy's house, what was the purpose of the visit?

Presuming innocence is just as premature as Presuming guilt.

The inference is that good looking people don't rape and that rape is about an inability to get a sexual partner. This is the view of an idiot.

Presuming innocence is just as premature as Presuming guilt.

statistics and empirical evidence tho

perfectly fair to say: 95% of accusations of footballers prove false, therefore it is likely this footballer is innocent.