Summer Transfers 2013

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie Austin signs for QPR, opening the door for Remy coming here.

Hope not after what the cunt done to us. he will score goals so im undecided on this one.

Would you like to see him here mate ?

I thought there was just 1 holding comapny, St James Park Holdings. What are the others?...

I can't remember off hand but Dun & Bradstreet's records had 3 linked if I remember correctly.. including names and home addresses of some of the directors.

Lots of buffers to Mike Ashley, basically only way of contacting him is to go through Sports Direct secretary.

The new holding companies could be anything, but if someone was interested it means the mechanism would be in place to make a purchase, unless your Roman Abramhovic.. then you just land a helicopter on the pitch and announce you're buying the club :)

Hope not after what the cunt done to us. he will score goals so im undecided on this one.

Would you like to see him here mate ?

He's a good footballer and we are desperate for attacking options so yes. He's still a greedy fucker though.

"I don’t think he will go on loan," he said. "I can’t see any sense in it. I don’t know why we’d pay £8m and then loan him out. If he was to go, someone will have to pay for him. He has a buy-out clause and we want our money back.”

Harry

Is this rape charge being mentioned by anyone but fans? I can't remember reading about it anywhere and you would think that the journo's would be talking it up if they thought there was anything in it.

Just to clarify, there is no rape charge.

In my demented state I think Gomis won't be going anywhere due to transfer fee and wage demands.

I think Bent will go to Fulham before us. I think his wage demands will be a problem.

I think Remy will stay with 'Arry and once again wage problems unless 'Arry foots part of a loan deal.

Just to clarify, there is no rape charge.

Sorry bad choice of words by me. I was talking about an allegation.

If QPR haven't used him in their friendlies (which I'm sure I read somewhere) and they're in the process of buying Austin, I can't imagine he's really in their plans for the season (I'm sure they aren't in his) so I can't see why old saggy chops would have a problem with loaning him out. What's the point in them paying his wages when we could do it and give them a fee. Mind you, we probably won't offer to pay his whole wage!

Rumours doing the rounds that the reason talks between us and Bent broke down was because of their opinion of Kinnear after meeting him

They needed to meet him to be unimpressed? The rest of the world was unimpressed by him years ago!

Bad news for the club when the man whose only job is to sign players ends up being the sole reason players don't want to sign for the club. I think there are very few people in the footballing world today who could manage to pull that one off

Bad news for the club when the man whose only job is to sign players ends up being the sole reason players don't want to sign for the club. I think there are very few people in the footballing world today who could manage to pull that one off

Maybe there is method in the madness. ;)

My friends, I accept the fact that Hjaidara, Bigi and Marveaux are good players, but we cannot use them as first options when we have injuries. And NUFC is used to have a lot every single season. We need backup players who can push aou best XI forward. For exemple, we have Debuchy. If he is not playing well, who is gonna step up? We have Cisse, if he is suspended, who is gonna play? If Cabaye and Tiote are out, we have Anita and Bigi. I think that there is so much room beetween the starting XI and the others.