Summer Transfers 2013

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suarez strikes me as a man with no honour. However he has high standards when it comes to his club. Never mind that he dragged lfc' s name through the mud over the biting incident last season, a deal's a deal.

It's great, isnt' it? The world and his wife has known that Suarez is a cunt of a man for a long time yet Liverpool fans defended him again and again. Now he's turned round and acted a cunt towards them and some of them seem to be surprised about it. They're getting what they deserve.

I thought James McClean was the next big thing?

Was found out a bit. Lots of pace, but very one footed and one dimensional. Shame, as an Ireland supporter. Seems a thick cunt too.

Blanc added: "I read that Tottenham are also interested. I hope he will be at a big club come September."

Who did he say that about?

Swap the word 'big' with 'ambitious', 'successful' or even 'more driven' club and that's more the point Blanc's probably trying to make although he should button it publicly and Cabaye would be within his rights to tell him to mind his own business who he plays for but he won't.

What an utter cunt of a man. PSG were formed in 1970 the cheeky frog shitehouse.

PSG are an anti-semitic cult built on the wastelands of the desolate Parisian suburbs with no history in a town most famous for a rugby team that plays in Pink. Fuck off Laurent

Thing is Cabaye was shit last season and had a point to prove. Even more so seeing as its WC year. He could have a storming season and leave for 30mil plus or we let him go now for 20mil.

I want him to stay but if he was to leave I'd hope to god we go get someone like Eriksen from Ajax. We need to show our ambition, direction this season.

Thing is Cabaye was shit last season and had a point to prove. Even more so seeing as its WC year. He could have a storming season and leave for 30mil plus or we let him go now for 20mil.

I want him to stay but if he was to leave I'd hope to god we go get someone like Eriksen from Ajax. We need to show our ambition, direction this season.

This, he was hot and cold every other game last season, and more of the latter.

Hopefully Ashley realises he is an asset that, if played to his potential at the WC, will have an inflated price come the end of next summer.

One more season Yohan, one more season.

This, he was hot and cold every other game last season, and more of the latter.

Hopefully Ashley realises he is an asset that, if played to his potential at the WC, will have an inflated price come the end of next summer.

One more season Yohan, one more season.

Absolutely.

I think we will get the maximum out of him this season.

Knobs like Blanc shouldn't be trying to unsettle a player.

Doesn't look like he's been picked for the French squad just announced. Probably done on purpose to unsettle him even more. Fuckers.

He was omitted because he's suspended for their next WC qualification match.

I'd not be so unhappy to see him go, I just don't think his heart was in it last year (or he was depressed).

I'd actually pop Anita in the team and have Brig on standby, i'd want us to buy another midfielder though too.