Summer Transfers 2013

Christmas Tree

Bit late for that. Do you even know who's in charge? :lol:

I think he missed that meeting :lol:

reminds me of a lad who was on here for a while...he was fond of posting a formation and was completely positive about everything too..... bragged about how much money he had and challenged some on here to a bet, proceeds to go to the SBR foundation....then didnt pay up...forget his name, utter cunt though..

Edited by PaddockLad

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reminds me of a lad who was on here for a while...he was fond of posting a formation and was completely positive about everything too..... bragged about how much money he had and challenged some on here to a bet, proceeds to go to the SBR foundation....then didnt pay up...forget his name, utter cunt though..

Deano!

and lets not forget, when young deano was hounded off the board for being a charity thief one other board member flounced in protest at his treatment

Just thinking about the whole Rooney ? Man Utd / Chelsea situation.

I see Mourinho is again in the papers saying that there's no time limit on his pursuit of Rooney, yet there seems to be a reluctance to sell on man U's side.

Do you think this is all just mind games with Rooney, and he isn't actually that bothered if he gets him or not? That Jose is simply using the summer to poke an already unhappy Rooney to disrupt Man U's start to the season and effect one of there most influential players, rather than actually desperately wanting him to join Chelsea?

Just thinking about the whole Rooney ? Man Utd / Chelsea situation.

I see Mourinho is again in the papers saying that there's no time limit on his pursuit of Rooney, yet there seems to be a reluctance to sell on man U's side.

Do you think this is all just mind games with Rooney, and he isn't actually that bothered if he gets him or not? That Jose is simply using the summer to poke an already unhappy Rooney to disrupt Man U's start to the season and effect one of there most influential players, rather than actually desperately wanting him to join Chelsea?

Think it's a win - win for Mou. Destabalise an opponent or get one of their key players. Genius.

With the amount of injury problems he has it's not as though he's likely to play many games regardless of where he is.

So we have Remy. What is the general opinion on how many more we need and in what area?

I'd say we could get by with the strikers we have (Cisse, Remy, Gouffran, Shola and Campbell) but in an ideal world we would bring in another striker and either let Shola leave or loan out Campbell.

Out wide is the most pressing issue now. We should be targeting and making a serious effort to sign Ince or Sinclair.

After that id say we are in pretty good shape. Other moves would be dependent on players leaving. If Williamson goes then we would need another CB but one happy to be 4th choice.

You could argue that we need another RB to cover Debuchy also.