Testimonials

There's a bit of a stink at the moment with reference to a testimonial for Bolton's Kevin Davies. He's got the hump because he believes he should have one after 10 years service.As a testimonial would not cost him a penny,he should keep his trap shut.The fans have been contributing to his wages for the last 10 years,so why does he think they should cough-up for a testimonial game in his honour.

I take the fact that Shola has never had one as further proof that he's a great human being. I like to think that he's reasoned the matter out, knows that it's an outdated tool in the modern game and wants no part of it.

It's not done for financial gain these days, its a nice gesture from a club to a loyal player and £1million to charity that they wouldn't be seeing otherwise. Unless your a cunt like Giggs and its £1million in the bank

It's not done for financial gain these days, its a nice gesture from a club to a loyal player and £1million to charity that they wouldn't be seeing otherwise. Unless your a cunt like Giggs and its £1million in the bank

Diamond Rolexes for all your millionaire teammates. What a twat.

Davies wants testimonial fo his KiDs of Bolton charity, Gartside said he can have a testimonial if he wants one. End of.

You make an other non-topic like this and I'll have you banned.

Shola only hasn't asked for a testimonial as the attendance would be appalling! Remember Rob Lee's? Great player, well thought of yet that game was a non event.

Shearer's was an amazing night but that's clearly a bit different