Man City -v- NUFC

Barney

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4-0

Just what you deserve for trying to play with this mindset. Compare this with the way we played at Old Trafford. Lost in the end but gave them a right scare and left with our pride intact. Just dont understand why we go on and play this way. Grow a pair of balls Pardew.

Edited by aimaad22

and now wigan are winning, to top it all off

It's all very well saying 'we have Benfica to think about' but we're now 3 points off a relegation place with Villa still to play this weekend.

League points shouldn't just be chucked away as easily as this.

and now wigan are winning, to top it all off

We're going to need to win two of the next three to avoid being in the shit come May. Not going to be easy. The mackem game could well be a proverbial relegation six pointer.

4-0

Just what you deserve for trying to play with this mindset. Compare this with the way we played at Old Trafford. Lost in the end but gave them a right scare and left with our pride intact. Just dont understand why we go on and play this way. Grow a pair of balls Pardew.

If we went for them I reckon we would have lost by a larger margin.

Simpson really is poor, wonder where he'll end up. No shame in losing but the manner is shocking. Questions have to be pointed at Pardew why our talented players have been so ineffective this season. Injuries or not

I'm obviously disappointed we've conceded heavily, but I'm not surprised.

We're missing:

1st choice 'keeper,

1st choice centre half,

1st choice right back,

1st choice Left back, 2nd choice left back,

1st choice defensive midfielder,

1st choice Right winger and

we're away

at the reigning champions.

What exactly were people expecting? :lol:

I would love to go on about how this perfectly sums up Pardews shortfalls as a manager however I cant be arsed. All too depressingly familiar.

And I'd like to say how pointless it is pointing out that pardew can be useless at times as long as we've got Mike Ashley running the club. Sometimes in life you have to accept the limitations of the situation. I could be cruel and say I expect you're personally used to that, but I won't. Oops! :) My streams gone down is it 8 nil yet?....

Him and Obertan starting today, dont know why Im surprised with the lack of effort in the end.

I don't rate Simpson at all but he does normally put in a good shift when he plays.

I would love to go on about how this perfectly sums up Pardews shortfalls as a manager however I cant be arsed. All too depressingly familiar.

Does that mean Ashley isn't a genius then?

We're missing:

1st choice 'keeper,

1st choice centre half,

1st choice right back,

we're away

I think people were expecting people being paid a fortune to play for Newcastle to put in a bit of effort, or are they just allowed to do that in games they fancy?

I don't rate Simpson at all but he does normally put in a good shift when he plays.

Not recently. I think it was against Arsenal, not sure, this season when he lost the ball and could be arsed to get back. Stood and watched, and we ended up conceding. Might have been a one off and he probably knew by then his time here was done but I cant get that image out of my mind.

We're missing:

1st choice 'keeper,

1st choice centre half,

1st choice right back,

we're away

A bit of effort perhaps?

If we went for them I reckon we would have lost by a larger margin.

I understand that, we might have still lost 4 or 5 nil. But at least we would have had a chance? At least more than we have had this way. And lets not forget the idea is to play football. I dont know what it was we were trying to play out there today.

Oh well but just to forget this day, Benefica will be rubbing their hands in absolute glee though.