Man City -v- NUFC

Barney

You were wrong and admitted it ...... try sticking your crayons up your sisters arse as you usually like to do :good:

:lol:

Aye right, kiddo you've got me bang to rights.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your answer to my question is yes then.

Do you really need an answer or is this an attempt at some kind of humour?

By the way, are you his minder or do you just like holding his hand :blush2:

Fish playing it cool, but he's in absolute turmoil in his head. "how the fuck did he know about the crayons?!"

As if I'd be able to find a crayon they hadn't convinced themselves were Quality Street

I just asked a question but congratulations on making yourself look even more of a twat.

You asked a pointless question you already knew the answer to.

If insulting your boyfriend, and answering your question, makes me look a twat then I can live with that as long as I get me facts right.

Edited by Banshee

How many of the 'patchwork non-first team players' who played today we're bought by a manager who some wish to excuse?

Now we've solved the 4 page mystery thriller of whether it was 4 or 5 regular first-teamers playing yesterday, would you like to suggest what we should do were we not in the mood to excuse him?

You were wrong and admitted it ...... try sticking your crayons up your sisters arse as you usually like to do :good:

Your 1st post said 3-0 to City and you were wrong about that as well by 1 ............ seems to be a theme there you silly man.

That's some deep, undercover inside information you're handling there.

Are you Fish's sister, mate?

(To alleviate our concerns you can always post a photo of yourself holding an A4 bit of paper with todays date on and a 'I am not Fish's sister' caption on it). :good:

That's some deep, undercover inside information you're handling there.

Are you Fish's sister, mate?

(To alleviate our concerns you can always post a photo of yourself holding an A4 bit of paper with todays date on and a 'I am not Fish's sister' caption on it). :good:

I avoid A4 paper at all costs, me mam once said there was nowt worse than a paper cut so I take no chances.