Man City -v- NUFC

Barney

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything about today was a nailed on defeat, from a shit record away to these, to Tevez, to our injuries and personnel playing. I hate to write games off but I wouldn't have risked any injury doubts today.

Weve not beaten Citeh home or away in 13 years. Even before the money we'd been shite against them.

and in newcastle bingo we can take stupid deflection to concede off the list

Good game to get that sorta thing to happen in.

It's results like this that bother me, how often do you see the alleged other 'big' teams lose this heavily? The gulf in ability shows so much and while I know we have plenty of injuries I don't see that as a decent enough excuse, a good manager/team wouldn't allow this many goals to get past, so much work left to do to get us back to the right end of the Prem.

Glad I've paid more attention to the Dave Grohl keynote speech from SXSW than this match.

Glad I've paid more attention to the Dave Grohl keynote speech from SXSW than this match.

What did the great man have to

No better and no worse than half a dozen away performances this season. Key players out. Is it all down to Pardew?....tell me am wrong if you like, but ffs we've just been beaten at Wigan as well.

Everything about today was a nailed on defeat, from a shit record away to these, to Tevez, to our injuries and personnel playing. I hate to write games off but I wouldn't have risked any injury doubts today.

Nobody expected a thumping win but with the resources we did have we, and those fans making the trip down there, could have at least expected the manager and the team to have a go. You have to have that much belief in yourselves. This has been an absolute embarrassment and there's no excuse.

Quality game this... I wouldn't mind but Mancini is a wank manager, a fucking chimp could get Citeh winning with the amount of money they've got/spent.

Nobody expected a thumping win but with the resources we did have we, and those fans making the trip down there, could have at least expected the manager and the team to have a go. You have to have that much belief in yourselves. This has been an absolute embarrassment and there's no excuse.

I agree, but I was more frothing at the mouth with the Brighton debacle to be honest.

The build up to this game and now the game itself have totally passed me by as I knew this result and performance was inevitable. They honestly don't care. Must be an easy life for them being crap at their jobs and picking up a small fortune in return. Im falling out of love with what was once a game.

After a break last week and a big European night coming up you'd think we'd be up for this. Get some excitement going on at the club. Staggeringly disappointing performance though.

Once again our midfield and attack completely failing to link up. Cant keep the ball, cant pass it much, utter wank service into poor Cisse. I suppose you could see we came up against a quality team today but its been this way for a few games now.

Wish this season could end tomorrow.