New Strips?

Christmas Tree

I still regret never ordering this when it was floating around 3 years ago....... :(

pds203001021.jpg

newcshirt.jpg

newcshirt2.jpg

newcshirt3.jpg

newcshirt4.jpg

Edited by Craig

I still regret never ordering this when it was floating around 3 years ago....... :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I did, in fact those are my pictures! :lol:

When you see it in white as white light it is so over-designed, but the pic a few pages back that was posted of it being worn after a u21 match takes the glossiness off it and you don't really read the blue pin stripes of gold flashes everywhere.

The rabbits tooth thing tips it over te edge for me though, really don't see why it's needed

3UVFjVz.jpg

That's pretty poorly designed really. Why does the sponsor logo not just go on the shirt instead of them putting a white bar across which is bigger than it needs to be for the sponsor logo? Why the blue stripes? Looks like there'll be a white patch on the back as well. It could be worse. it could be much, much better.

Edited by Howmanheyman

Lose the blue stripes (pin-stripes and the ones at the side), the white box for the sponsor, the white patch on the back and have the logo embroidered directly onto the shirt and that'd be perfect.

Devil's in the detail.

It's the same as the front.

Which has stripes on it :lol:

Honestly man I can't believe you missed that.

jesus wept at thinking I missed that

Found this on NUFC-Forum.

BQIyGYsCIAAXVyr.jpg

Suppose it doesn't look that bad there (talking about the shirt, not those shorts). But the white sponsor patch and the patch on the back (that noone has seen but you assume it'll be there anyway) almost ruin it.

edit; honestly, get rid of the collar and don't give the sponsor its own patch (and preferably have the Wonga logo in black) and that'd be a really decent shirt. Shame.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

I actually really like it!

Reckon they will also release a black Wonga shirt as another option? Like they did with the gold touch 2 year ago?

Seems odd puma to release images of it otherwise.

Either way I think people's negative reaction to it to be fickle. It's a nice shirt.