New Strips?

Christmas Tree

I still don't get all this moaning about the kits.

I like it. Besides...wearing it is support of OUR club. It shouldn't really matter what it looks like.

A bit of perspective needed.

Edited by StellarStripes

You're right that it shouldn't bother people, but it should be because they have no intention of ever wearing it anyway, because they're adults.

Not because they should blindly wear it out of support for the club. That's retarded.

Course it matters what it looks like. We are expected to pay £40 for a top that costs about 50pence to make. The least we can expect is that they put a modicum of effort into making it :lol:

Here's an away strip I knocked up. Took 15 seconds

nufc_zps22aa65b7.png

I still don't get all this moaning about the kits.

I like it. Besides...wearing it is support of OUR club. It shouldn't really matter what it looks like.

A bit of perspective needed.

I agree it's not that bad at all.

But I disagree with your second point. Personally I gave up buying the strips years ago when I realized it was stupid to just buy any shite they put out because it was my clubs strip (the one with the shield on the back was the last one I got). There had been some good strips since then and some shite ones but I just don't want to spend the money on buying one any more when I could spend that money on getting pissed. I don't begrudge anyone who wants to wear one but I don't see why we should buy them regardless just to show their support especially at the prices they charge for something that costs peanuts to make. Some effort in making it decent should always be made.

Aye matches, in the pub for matches or playing football/some other physical activity is really they only time they should be worn outside the house.

And as for paying an extra £30 for one with a gold logo and a free laptop bag....

Can wear what I like at my work (photography studio); would it be a fashion faux pas to wear a football top there?

What do you do there if you don't mind me asking?

How hard is it to have stripes on the back with a red number? Hate these fucking patches will have every bastard season now. Looks shit.

I had always assumed this was a fifa regulation to make the numbers clearer for the ref (for any non-solid colour). never looked into it