New Strips?

Christmas Tree

That looks horrendous in many ways. I hope the really one is nothing like that. I don't really mind if it has some sort of patch accross the shoulders but that big black patch accross the chest is shite.

I seem to be in a minority who like that other mock up with the thick stripes.

That looks horrendous in many ways. I hope the really one is nothing like that. I don't really mind if it has some sort of patch accross the shoulders but that big black patch accross the chest is shite.

I seem to be in a minority who like that other mock up with the thick stripes.

The thick striped one at the top of the page, while not traditional at all, is a far nicer top like. The one with the black patch across the chest is lifting, I've given up thinking they'll make nice ones for us like they've been fucking shite every year. I don't buy them anyway so doesn't really matter too much.

The thick striped one at the top of the page, while not traditional at all, is a far nicer top like. The one with the black patch across the chest is lifting, I've given up thinking they'll make nice ones for us like they've been fucking shite every year. I don't buy them anyway so doesn't really matter too much.

Yeah I'm the same tbh. I couldnt really give a fuck.

Another strip where I briefly feel it's outrageously crap and then realise it doesn't really matter and that a few weeks into the season I won't even think about it.

If you want classic black and white stripes, buy one of the retro shirts - 83-87 would be good choice.

Depends what is more valuable to Ashley - the money he rakes in from Puma for the deal (probably quite considerable) over the amount of people who buy the shirts (again, probably quite high - look how many bought the banana strip!!). We all know that if we had an Umbro or Nike classic shirt, we'd all buy it but in the long run it's probably not that many more than will buy this effort...

Deep down, i'm not that bothered about the design, it's what the XI who are wearing it do on the pitch that counts.

That's it like - after a while it doesn't really bother me too much. I probably only wear a shirt to the match half the time anyway.

I've got the 1983 home with the blue star & the 95/96 away kit for retro tops. I haven't bought a shirt since we got promoted and even then it was on ebay - I can't see myself spending money on a Wonga top even if it's nice tbh.