New Strips?

Christmas Tree

He'll plump for whoever shows they want it the most by paying the most money. I wouldn't be sticking a Brown Ale logo on it for the sake of nostalgia if they don't cough up enough. I think we'll see somebody less morally objectionable after the Wonga carry on so I'm not really arsed. Probably be announced as soon as promotion is sealed

He'll plump for whoever shows they want it the most by paying the most money. I wouldn't be sticking a Brown Ale logo on it for the sake of nostalgia if they don't cough up enough. I think we'll see somebody less morally objectionable after the Wonga carry on so I'm not really arsed. Probably be announced as soon as promotion is sealed

Nah, we'll get sponsored by Trump or the evil MSM. Am I right @@Rayvin ?

:lol:

I wonder what being sponsored by Trump would be like :D

We'd be pilloried of course but it'd be an intriguing development.

As for the media, knowing our luck it'll end up being the chronicle...

• 5 weeks later...

It's an oddly low quality picture which makes me think its not legit.

If that sponsor was red mind it'd be pretty bang on

:dunno: it's not the worst we've had and it's certainly not the best. I honestly think I'd have preferred a square of indecipherable Chinese characters, like Swansea's.

That strip looks pretty decent and if they are our new sponsors, I would say it's pretty likely that's what it will look like going off what they had on Burnley's kit previously and their branding.

Anything other than a blue star is going to be frowned upon but if they're giving us money to spend on players, that's all that matters to me.

I agree it look like a pretty low quality picture though so it's quite possible it's not legit.

Looks like the leak was pretty spot on, red numbers/letters - white turnover, stripes and the naff blue chinese gambling logo.
Not the worst by any account though - shame bout the sponsor logo.

The kit looks way better in the promotional vid than it did it did on the spoiler pic. Agree that the sponsor logo ain't great but it's two things to me:

1. It'll be hard to make out on the TV / from level 7

2. The colour is almost the same shade as the current Wonga logo (probably subconsciously most people's gripe tbh)

That aside everything else is pure class and what most of us have been wanting for years. Classic design - no stupid blue/gold/whatever blended in, just pure black and white. And top top it off red numbers! :wub:

Maybe if they change the blue to black it'll bring everyone around.

C_2tj9NXUAANjL1_1.jpg

5 hours ago, Park Life said:

Hope we're getting more than the 1m a year Burnley got.

£90m / 3 year deal allegedly.

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

£90m / 3 year deal allegedly.

I'd take that with a pinch of salt. It would be the third biggest shirt deal in the league.