New Strips?

Christmas Tree

By the way, sorry for my English... I am Spanish.

I am registered in the forum since 2010, but I almost have never wrote because my English is very poor and take to me a lot of time to translate and understand the work of the website.... But I am going to try to spend more time with you!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

I am registered in the forum since 2010, but I almost have never wrote because my English is very poor and take to me a lot of time to translate and understand the work of the website.... But I am going to try to spend more time with you!

Why do you follow Newcastle? :)

1 hour ago, Diego21 said:

Your English is good, and it's not you. I am Canadian with English as my first language and don't understand what these blokes are talking about half the time. :D

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Why do you follow Newcastle? :)

Mmm Good Question. OK. I am Atletico de Madrid Supporter. This is first point. You should know, Atletico was a big club in the past (70s and 90s) in recent years... but with a bad president we get relegated in 1999. We stop winning titles... and pass very bad years until Simeone's comeback.

More or less in 2004 (I was 12 years old) I watched a Newcastle match in TV. I was amazed with the team, the fans, the stands... People. I don't know. This crazy looks like very similar to Atletico. I can say I felt somethings inside to me with this black and white stripes. And I felt in love.

I started to follow the team and in 2007 I get my first Newcastle Jersey. Yes... The season we was relegated I saw every single match and I suffered every minute...

The team is very similar to me to Atlletico. The passional fans, the environment, the corrupts boss...

I can not wait to go to St James Park

And I can say... I am Newcastle fan before Ayo, Manquillo, Gámez, Rafa, José Enrique, Xisco, Joselu... Even Luque!

Edited by Diego21
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, LooneyToony said:

Your English is good, and it's not you. I am Canadian with English as my first language and don't understand what these blokes are talking about half the time. :D

With the years I can speak and understand more or less everybody in a conversation. I know, I have a lot of grammar mistakes... But.. step by step.

And yes... Some people told me... geordies have their own language hahaha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Diego21 said:

Mmm Good Question. OK. I am Atletico de Madrid Supporter. This is first point. You should know, Atletico was a big club in the past (70s and 90s) in recent years... but with a bad president we get relegated in 1999. We stop winning titles... and pass very bad years until Simeone's comeback.

More or less in 2004 (I was 12 years old) I watched a Newcastle match in TV. I was amazed with the team, the fans, the stands... People. I don't know. This crazy looks like very similar to Atletico. I can say I felt somethings inside to me with this black and white stripes. And I felt in love.

I started to follow the team and in 2007 I get my first Newcastle Jersey. Yes... The season we was relegated I saw every single match and I suffered every minute...

The team is very similar to me to Atlletico. The passional fans, the environment, the corrupts boss...

And I can say... I am Newcastle fan before Ayo, Manquillo, Gámez, Rafa, José Enrique, Xisco, Joselu... Even Luque!

You should let us know if you ever in Newcastle, I'm sure one of us would be available to meet up for the game ;)

And as Looney says, your English is fine, don't worry about it.

Yes I wish.

I am trying to make a plan with my cousin (Newcastle fan too thanks to me) to go... But I would like to spend a few days in the Toon and no only for the match. But at the momment is complicated because the differents work schedules we have.  

11 hours ago, Diego21 said:

My son has decided his favourite Spanish team is Atletico.

• 3 weeks later...

Man City are changing from Nike to Puma for 50 million a season.  

When Adidas were our sponsors they refused to let Sports direct sell Some of their football shirts Chelsea I think so he threw a strop. When he wanted to change the name of SJP Adidas wanted to pay for the rights but Uncle Mike refused. Next time he will try The Debenhams Sports Direct House of Fraser Arena.  

• Haha 1

These Puma tops are mostly garbage that yellow one we had in the championship was ok. All of the different sports companies Mike has had shares in over the years, Donnay, Dunlop Slazenger, Kangol, Lonsdale,  Umbro.  Would not surprise me if he had some shares in Puma. 

We should let the players design a kit like the Mexican Keeper.  Designed by Stevie Wonder & Ray Charles. 

Spoiler

1994-0619-Jorge-Campos.jpg

Edited by 111180sak
Add on to reply

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/02/2019 at 07:57, Diego21 said:

Yes I wish.

I am trying to make a plan with my cousin (Newcastle fan too thanks to me) to go... But I would like to spend a few days in the Toon and no only for the match. But at the momment is complicated because the differents work schedules we have.  

On 27-3-1970 we took the Fulwell.

50 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

On 27-3-1970 we took the Fulwell.

That’ll be the same ‘we’ that took back the Falklands 

• 1 month later...
On 31/03/2019 at 09:03, Diego21 said:

0_nufchomekitlarge.png

It gets better, the back is all black. The club made a song and dance about red numbers and the stripes coming back so they must be aware of the impact of this shirt. They're taking the piss Mk XXVI.

Haven't the Chronicle already said this isn't the actual strip?  As it happens I was at the beach in South Shields on Monday and I saw someone with that on.  I can confirm that it looks as bad, if not worse when seen for real.

• Jaysus... 1

1 hour ago, David Kelly said:

Haven't the Chronicle already said this isn't the actual strip?  As it happens I was at the beach in South Shields on Monday and I saw someone with that on.  I can confirm that it looks as bad, if not worse when seen for real.

The Chronic also said we were signing Ian Rush from Juventus and continues to employ the Knight Ryder so, y'knaa. :D

9 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

The Chronic also said we were signing Ian Rush from Juventus and continues to employ the Knight Ryder so, y'knaa. :D

What’s Brett Emerton doing these days (or end of weeks)?

• Haha 2