New Strips?

Christmas Tree

Looks shite but I expect no less from Puma. Everything bitch tits associates us with is cheap crap, surprised our lot aren’t wearing Slazenger £2 t-shirts at this point. 

2 hours ago, strawb said:

Do any of you buy a kit anymore? 

Nah, that’s why I’m not arsed really. It’s not as bad as the rag the mackems will be turning out in next season I suppose. 

I find that I'm struggling to be arsed about it tbh. Aye, it's lifting but after about 5 games, we'll all be used to it and it's not like it's a law that you need to drop 60 quid on it. If people have a mental desire to have a new top every year, just get one of the retro ones.

We had some absolute shite in the past, we shouldn’t pretend crap kits are exclusive to the present. Also, we’re far from alone in having piss-takingly shoddy kits. Man United haven’t had a good one for about 5 seasons, how hard is it to fuck up red and black?

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

We had some absolute shite in the past, we shouldn’t pretend crap kits are exclusive to the present. Also, we’re far from alone in having piss-takingly shoddy kits. Man United haven’t had a good one for about 5 seasons, how hard is it to fuck up red and black?

Man U's strip is the worst they've ever had that I can remember. Maybe I'm just a traditionalist when it comes to football strips but it even grates on me seeing other clubs shirts being butchered, especially clubs with stripes being removed on the back. 

19 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

how hard is it to fuck up red and black?

Couldn't cubs have set colours for shirts, shorts and socks? Variety can come from collars, hems, and shit like that.

Leave the experimentation and artistic flair for the away kits.

Sometimes I think we’d be better off with a template kit. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel and give us a black and white striped kit.

I googled “Puma striped football shirt” & this is better than a lot of our kits they’ve kicked out over the years. Although I have liked the last few.

I suppose the reality of the situation is that football shirts are designed for teens and children so I suppose regular aesthetic standards don’t necessarily hold up.

So every now and then rather than “smart” which is what most blokes with 8 cans in the fridge want they have to go with “wacky” .

990D1E3B-922D-4A7F-8014-92CC0CBCF930.jpeg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Puma are crap in general as well. The leaked Man City effort is lifting, I guess they’re paying a fortune so maybe it’s enough over their Nike deal to counteract what would be a potential decrease in sales due to how dog shit it is. I say potential as I think there’s a chance a lot of the buyers abroad will be influenced by how it looks as to whether they will buy Man City or PSG/Juve/Barca/Athleti/Madrid etc kits.

At £65, it's now the most expensive shirt in the Premier League. :yahoo: Top of the overpriced tat league!

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/newcastle-uniteds-65-shirt-the-most-expensive-in-english-football-gsh9jw0rj

That's not even  the £95 you can shell out on a "Players authentic" shirt.

Robbing cunts.