New Strips?

Christmas Tree

Now is a nice time to remind people you can get them on DHGate for a tenner. Either they’re the most convincing snides I’ve ever seen or they’ve been pinched from a sweatshop before they head out for delivery. Either way, I’ve got them from there for 5-a-side for the past two years.

• Like 2

Absolutely taking the piss with the inspired by 69 spin. Once again a basic stripes fail. Terrible. That said a few games into the season I won't care at all (assuming we have a new owner).

I haven’t bought a new home shirt since 2007 and £65 for a one without stripes plastered with a massive sponsor isn’t convincing me.

I got a 1960s shirt from Toffs, the perfect home shirt for me & it never goes out of date.

£23 less than the new top and one immeasurably nicer. 

05BA9B1F-C9C8-4CC2-8746-7710F08656B3.jpeg

• Like 4

On 20/06/2019 at 20:44, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Now is a nice time to remind people you can get them on DHGate for a tenner. Either they’re the most convincing snides I’ve ever seen or they’ve been pinched from a sweatshop before they head out for delivery. Either way, I’ve got them from there for walking round the metrocentre in for the past two years.

I wouldn't even pay a tenner for some of our shirts from the last decade tbh. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Howay said:

I wonder how much revenue the club is getting from what is highly likely to be a Sports Direct advertisement. 

It's an ad for some Chinese Sports Performance monitoring company/thing.