New Strips?

Christmas Tree

Both suffer from the dreaded blank space on the back. Still don't understand how clubs with striped shirts are ok with their shirt being fucked over? Would love to see the reaction if Liverpool or Man U were forced to have an all white or nearly all white patch on the back of their shirts.

• Like 2

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Both suffer from the dreaded blank space on the back. Still don't understand how clubs with striped shirts are ok with their shirt being fucked over? Would love to see the reaction if Liverpool or Man U were forced to have an all white or nearly all white patch on the back of their shirts.

It would also suffer from me looking like I was smuggling a wok 

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...

Watching a replay of Fiorentina v Sampdoria. The kits, man. Simple, never change and stylish as fuck. Bonus points for Sampdoria as there's no sponsor spoiling it. (Compare their away shirt with ours or Man U's). :lol:

fiorentina-20-21-kits-2.jpg

sampdoria-20-21-kits-15.jpg

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Watching a replay of Fiorentina v Sampdoria. The kits, man. Simple, never change and stylish as fuck. Bonus points for Sampdoria as there's no sponsor spoiling it. (Compare their away shirt with ours or Man U's). :lol:

The daddy of Fiorentina shirts

gabriel-batistuta_20171030_000314.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The daddy of Fiorentina shirts

gabriel-batistuta_20171030_000314.jpg

Loses points with 'Nintendo'. :lol:

(I've actually ordered the shorts from that kit). ;)

Would love either of these.....

abm-0002-fiorentina-1989-90-retrofootball.jpg

tumblr_lz2qpusuz91qfxktpo1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

There was apparently rumours that Ashley was an investor in the company. A rumour their Liverpool based owners denied. They might be perfectly legit and a quality sporting kit supplier but I'd check the fine print. :lol:

35 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

There was apparently rumours that Ashley was an investor in the company. A rumour their Liverpool based owners denied. They might be perfectly legit and a quality sporting kit supplier but I'd check the fine print. :lol:

Apparently they are backed by one of Britain's richest families. Reubens maybe?

On 03/10/2020 at 14:22, Howmanheyman said:

That Fiorentina top is nice, I think Ashley owns Kappa.

Concept pictures of a possible new NUFC Castore kit

Supposedly this is leaked concept art for the possible new strips from Castore. In fairness it looks very decent, but as people have been saying the quality control at Castore seems, if reports are to be believed, lacking.