New Strips?

Christmas Tree

12 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Paying extra for a sleeve sponsor :lol: 

"For an extra £25 you get a years free membership of the club 1892 help Mike buy a high street shop scheme."

"What do I get?"

"A free badge, a keyring and emails with 10% off vouchers to spend at selected sports direct shops."

"Go on then!"

• Haha 1

I don’t think I’ll be buying one* but it looks smart enough. By all accounts the quality of the castore output is better than a Nike or Adidas shirt etc, certainly Puma. 

I suppose I’m still in the frame of mind where I don’t want to be giving Ashley money. If he fucks off I might just get one :lol: 

(last time I bought one not on sale was 2007, last time I bought one was 2011 off eBay, (Ben Arfa 37).

14 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

The DHGate snides are still the best alternative if you’re playing five a side or are finally able to go to an away game. Just buy a couple for when the first one inevitably wrinkles in the wash

I bought a late 90s Roma shirt from DHGate. It's a good effort even has the Colosseum superimposed on it etc but the trim is yellow and not orange. :lol: (It was a punt on a cheap shirt so not the end of the world and nobody would probably know but it's doing my head in as I had the original!)

6 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

There's not a fanbase on the earth that won't have a few plums following them, (and I'm guessing there'll be fans of other clubs who've been to more Newcastle United games than he has, the little payed up, useful idiot-twat). :cuppa: