New Strips?

Christmas Tree

13 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

an appalling tory geordie "political commentator"

Oh, the absolute worst kind of person, then?

43 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

he'll have done it because he's thick as pig shit. think the number's irrelevant really.  :)

Possibly but some fans out there are all about the numbers, (not numbers on the back of a shirt, numbers of likes and RTs whether it makes them look a tit or not!) :D

• Like 1

Reminds me of the hungry fuckers who get a tattoo of their team as champions when they haven't yet won it or a player who then moves to another club and end up in the newspaper in days gone by or all over social media now. Divvies with an unhealthy smattering of attention deficiency in most cases I'd guess?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Reminds me of the hungry fuckers who get a tattoo of their team as champions when they haven't yet won it or a player who then moves to another club and end up in the newspaper in days gone by or all over social media now. Divvies with an unhealthy smattering of attention deficiency in most cases I'd guess?

Sounds like a few people on here tbh :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Tom said:

It’s smart but I won’t be buying it unless Ashley fucks off or it’s on sale for £10 when we’ve been relegated 

I decided to to take a punt on a DH gate of the new home one even though I really hate the shit sponsor. :lol: (boredom must've kicked in that day).

(It'll be the first 'current' shirt I've bought since about 2003. (It was £14 and Ashley needs to see the triads if he wants a cut). 

Edited by Howmanheyman

Instead of average players standing with a grimace and their arms folded as if they're on Pawn Stars maybe we need to copy the Italian model when presenting a new shirt?

20210730_174337.jpg

• Haha 3