New Strips?

Christmas Tree

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/07/2021 at 09:09, Kid Dynamite said:

They would sell a ton more shirts if there was an option to remove the big fuck off betting logo on the front 

FEC6DE0D-F0FA-4C66-9CE2-BD5752521C4F.jpeg

I see Castore have released a new limited edition strip. I quite like it! Stitched badges too

F45D1412-C464-4084-B9AF-261BC1EB0FDF.jpeg

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 3

Very nice kit tbf, maybe it’s been made so they can sell kits in Saudi Arabia? Not sure if they can just remove the sponsor on the original home kit for sale there or if this is a way of getting round that. 

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

I prefer the normal one but obviously the sponsorship on it ruins it but they've obviously had do some changes to it. It still looks decent. 👍

Turning into Beardsley with the 'obviouslys', (cue the looking like him replies). :D

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

Have you ever heard Beardsley talk off camera? I’ve never heard a man swear so much :lol: 

Maybe he's been counselled in the past to replace 'fucking' with 'obviously' when speaking on record and it's just stuck? Starting to make sense now! (Obviously  must've been advised before the days of kick it out otherwise they'd have told him to go easy on the racial quips as well). 

Edited by Howmanheyman

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

I prefer the normal one but obviously the sponsorship on it ruins it but they've obviously had do some changes to it. It still looks decent. 👍

Sleeves and collar a bit too "man utd away late 70s" tbh :cuppa:

Screenshot_20211120-134728_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

On 20/11/2021 at 10:30, Kid Dynamite said:

I see Castore have released a new limited edition strip. I quite like it! Stitched badges too

F45D1412-C464-4084-B9AF-261BC1EB0FDF.jpeg

In just bought one for all the family. Happy Christmas everyone 

22 hours ago, Tom said:

Have you ever heard Beardsley talk off camera? I’ve never heard a man swear so much :lol: 

Mate of mine used to get very sweary when he got annoyed, he once pulled off the rare “double swear” by splitting a sweary with a sweary. 
“ He’s a bas-fuckin-tard “

:lol:

• Haha 6

Not really a fan of the grandad collars on the new shirts, think they just look a bit pointless.  Other than that ok I guess. 

Personally I've always thought Juve's style of white shorts and socks make the black and white stripes on the shirt stand out better, but I guess the traditionalists won't agree.