New Strips?

Christmas Tree

48 minutes ago, Tom said:

Yeeeeeeeeeaas :lol: 

:lol: I liked this reply: 

CDF854C4-3DD4-4E68-B8A4-8EDEC8CA20AC.jpeg

So our fate is to be bought for £4B by a very wealthy American consortium that plan on spending a lot on the club? Sounds like a nightmare. It’s also way more preferable than being bought with the clubs own future revenue, before further investment comes in for form of IOU’s and Monopoly money. 

Dangermows also says finishing top 6 every year and not winning anything is the same as them not winning anything in League one :lol: sure you big knacker, no difference watching a way higher standard is there?

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 3

I’ve already banned the Mrs. from driving or going outside, can’t wait for our Filipino servants to arrive. 

Little Mohammed and Salima are getting used to their new names too. 

:nufc:

• Haha 7

A leaked kit concept is the same colour as saudis international kits and its somehow equated to the club saying "please dont dress like cartoon arabs" when we got bought out. :lol:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Always nice to know everything the club does winds this bong eyed cunt up. 

There's an extra level of delight when it winds this sanctimonious tit up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Tom said:

Might get myself a white & green top with BIN SALMAN 85 on the back because I’m so sportswashed baby. 

7 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Always nice to know everything the club does winds this bong eyed cunt up. 

:lol:

Might buy it with McCreery and number 4 on the back and insist with a straight face my Irish tribute shirt story to any mackem I encounter. :good:

"It's a fucking Saudi shirt, Marra, Irish my fucking arse!!! Thu having you on, marra, yewse jawdees are fick as fuck! It's fucking sports washing! "

"No my good fellow, catch yourself on, I'm afraid it's you who is mistaken, it's quite clearly a tribute to yer men, the Irish Newcastle United players of the past and the Tyneside Irish diaspora in general." :cuppa:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 9

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Given how tight the shirts are worn, an embroidered badge would probably give their upper tit some mild chafing, wouldn’t it? 

Yeah it's a fair point. Just looks fucking shit though.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

nowt worse than chafed nips tbh 

I suspect my daughter, our first born, is probably a vampire, considering the state of Mrs.F’s tatas for the first month of breast feeding- more blood than milk. 🤮

• Jaysus... 1

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Given how tight the shirts are worn, an embroidered badge would probably give their upper tit some mild chafing, wouldn’t it? 

Most of the players now wear them tracking bra's so wouldn't be an issue.