New Strips?

Christmas Tree

It’s their M.O. to block anyone who rightly questions their ITK claims that cracks me up. “It’s ok to have an opinion so long as you agree with me.” Fuck me gently…

I wonder why they can't sell shirts without the sponsor? (They did in the 80s up until the first barcode shirt in 1990-91). Keep the sponsor for the actual team shirts and maybe sell some with and without. 

• Like 1

The kid’s kits without the sponsor look great. But that’s obviously because it’s an online gambling site so unsuitable for under 18s. I guess part of the deal is you  get to go on the shirts the public wear too

• Like 1

Is there a year left on the current deal with Fun88? Maybe not worth the hassle / paying compensation to get out of it. Also means we can get a better ‘market rate’ from Aramco next season when we qualify for the CL after winning a domestic treble 

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Alex said:

Is there a year left on the current deal with Fun88? Maybe not worth the hassle / paying compensation to get out of it. Also means we can get a better ‘market rate’ from Aramco next season when we qualify for the CL after winning a domestic treble 

Yeah, I think there was a year - maybe two left on the deal. I think there’s a ban coming on betting sponsors anyway. Another big win for the ITK crew. 

• Haha 2

Yeah there was a year left. The uncertainty was apparently around the plans for change in legislation to ban betting companies, but it's never come to pass in time. Therefore the only reason we'd have ever got rid of Fun88 this summer is if wearing it would have been prohibited. 

Casey & Gob On The Tyne looking utterly foolish with their ITKs

3 hours ago, Tom said:

One more year before we get some serious, and I mean SERIOUS, strongly worded articles from journalists who definitely won’t have been in Qatar. 

• Haha 2