New Strips?

Christmas Tree

What the fuck is the point in designing a shirt like that then plonking a plain white void across 3/4 of the back, surely that colour scheme could easily cope a name and number over it?

Why not just make all of the shirt white?

14 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

Because it looks like dogshit without a name and number, meaning you pay for one and they get more money. 

I doesnt work though mate, most folk just dont buy the shirt

Popped into the club shop at the metro yesterday. Was pretty bare tbh. Stock consisted of Home shirt, third shirt, keeper shirt and a load of non-NUFC Castore gear at mental prices. 

What happened to being able to buy an NUFC lunch box, pencil case and tie for work!?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Popped into the club shop at the metro yesterday. Was pretty bare tbh. Stock consisted of Home shirt, third shirt, keeper shirt and a load of non-NUFC Castore gear at mental prices. 

What happened to being able to buy an NUFC lunch box, pencil case and tie for work!?

I was thinking the same the other week but then it's not a club shop, it's a castore shop. Another prezzie the FCB left behind to be sorted out, club's still missing out till everything from his time is eradicated.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

:CT:

Partick Thistle.

i.jpg

I thought that said MONG on the shorts for a moment, oddly although not PC it made perfect sense.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...