New Strips?

Christmas Tree

Hi guys,

On the topic of kits...

Has anyone had any issues with ordering from the club shop, and if so, how the hell do you contact them to get it sorted out?

I ordered 3 personalised kits on Monday, and received the package on Wednesday. 2 kits without personalisation and one kit missing.

I made a slight error with the personalisation request, which I picked up on on Monday as soon as I got the confirmation email through, so emailed back immediately to see if it could be changed. They never bothered to respond, and now they're not responding about the additional issues with the shirts that did arrive and the missing one.

I've emailed concierge@shop.nufc.co.uk and tried these phone numbers - 0344 332 5067 and 0191 201 8426 - both of which I found online, but both just ring out without an answer.

Starting to look like my only option is going to be to take a train from Edinburgh just to visit the shop in person so that I can actually speak to someone, but the cost of that pretty much makes the whole point in trying to get a refund pointless.

Seems like absolutely shocking service from the club/Castore for an order of over £200!

• 4 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Alex said:

H he as the old black and grey Umbro tracksuit with that badge. Must’ve been an Xmas present c. 1984

I got the retro version a few years ago, ironed on the umbro badge which I bought on eBay for about £4 and you couldn't tell the difference. I gave it to my mate as he'd helped me out a bit when I moved house a few years ago. (The medium size was a bit tight as well). 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I got the retro version a few years ago, ironed on the umbro badge which I bought on eBay for about £4 and you couldn't tell the difference. I gave it to my mate as he'd helped me out a bit when I moved house a few years ago. (The medium size was a bit tight as well). 

I don’t have mine anymore but I reckon it would be a tight fit in any case ;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom said:

My cousin got me the Saudi kit for my birthday!

Absolutely buzzing :lol: 

This just happened today btw despite my birthday being a couple of weeks away. I'm made up. 

Wore it to the pub and a bloke gave me absolute daggers. 

It gave me severe happiness :lol: 

• Haha 6

12 hours ago, Tom said:

This just happened today btw despite my birthday being a couple of weeks away. I'm made up. 

Wore it to the pub and a bloke gave me absolute daggers. 

It gave me severe happiness :lol: 

Unlikely to have been related to the matching keffiyeh you were wearing.

I ordered a club polo and a couple of the current jackets the other day on discount. Preparing to be underwhelmed with the quality, but thankfully that probably won't matter as I'll rarely wear them anyway.:CT:

Wish they didn't have the Fun88 sponsor on them. The Castore stuff I have already is better quality than the latest Puma stuff I got. The last Puma shirt I bought is the most plastic feeling strip ever.

On 17/11/2022 at 19:56, OTF said:

I ordered a club polo and a couple of the current jackets the other day on discount. Preparing to be underwhelmed with the quality, but thankfully that probably won't matter as I'll rarely wear them anyway.:CT:

Wish they didn't have the Fun88 sponsor on them. The Castore stuff I have already is better quality than the latest Puma stuff I got. The last Puma shirt I bought is the most plastic feeling strip ever.

Some of this stuff arrived yesterday, tried the jacket on and it fit nicely, felt cosy and of a pretty good quality. Then I had a look at the front and the Castore logo has not been applied properly so instead of saying Castore it says rASTO. Shockingly poor quality control.

They're offering a 25% discount which I will probably accept as I can't be arsed sending it back and it will likely only get worn during the colder games of my football season. If only I could figure out how to remove the rest of the letters.20221121_165522.thumb.jpg.06ac65734b25c7ccfc8d31e29efb6dc9.jpg

9 hours ago, Tyne Bridge said:

I ordered it in mid November for my nephew's birthday, they took payment and no sign since.

I have contacted them and they have blamed Royal Mail. 

Royal Mail say ... "Who?" 

I ordered some shirts from China where these are from and some took months to arrive. 

• Like 1

I have never bought here and when I have needed something retro I have gone either to the originals of Classicfootballshirt or to the replicas of DhGate.

But these are catalogs of Thai replicas and perhaps they can be good quality / price

https://wavesoccer.x.yupoo.com/search/album?uid=1&q=newcastle

https://wavesoccer.x.yupoo.com/search/image?uid=1&q=newcastle

https://x.yupoo.com/photos/haidi0912/search/album?uid=1&q=newcastle

• Like 1

Love the design of 3rd shirt this year, but still hate we've Fun88 plastered across it. Staveley obviously had a word with Castore and made them design a shirt akin to a Saudi away top, but it's still best looking shirt since the Adidas/NTL days. 

Would love us to to just toss off off a sponsorship, and leave our shirt sponsor free. We're rich enough, and PIF are smart enough to 'sponsor' our kit without having to hoy off a two bit gambling site.  

Arsenal want the viewing world to 'Visit Rawanda', and Barcelona won a Champions League with 'Unicef' across their chest.

Notts Forest's shirt looks great without a sponsor, but the biggest brain behind that  is Lee Charnley. 

On 04/12/2022 at 04:14, Rubicon said:

Love the design of 3rd shirt this year, but still hate we've Fun88 plastered across it. Staveley obviously had a word with Castore and made them design a shirt akin to a Saudi away top, but it's still best looking shirt since the Adidas/NTL days. 

Would love us to to just toss off off a sponsorship, and leave our shirt sponsor free. We're rich enough, and PIF are smart enough to 'sponsor' our kit without having to hoy off a two bit gambling site.  

Arsenal want the viewing world to 'Visit Rawanda', and Barcelona won a Champions League with 'Unicef' across their chest.

Notts Forest's shirt looks great without a sponsor, but the biggest brain behind that  is Lee Charnley. 

Arsenel were paid to have that on their shirts.

Forest don't have a sponsor because they're incompetent.

• Haha 1