New Strips?

Christmas Tree

On 10/03/2023 at 10:46, Tom said:

Martin Hardy saying we’ll have another “Saudi” kit next year. 

Well you better crack on winning trophies lads because league cup runners up isn’t worth getting sportswashed for :lol:

• Like 2

A phone call from the premier league really is the golden ticket for a graphic design company.

”slightly less than last time? Sure! That’ll be £8,000,000 mate, cheers!”

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I got some good quality ones recently, as ewerk mentioned it’s normally a bit of a wait and I couldn’t track them. I had to go a size up from what I usually wear. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Howay said:

I got some good quality ones recently, as ewerk mentioned it’s normally a bit of a wait and I couldn’t track them. I had to go a size up from what I usually wear. 

I took the plunge, they’re currently giving me at least the illusion that I can check progress…I checked out as a guest then it said if I added a password I’d get to track it….

D4C7B12F-D4D5-44C4-A1C7-459AEF3DCC45.jpeg

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Hit and miss tbh, or very close but no cigar in some instances, they can can sometimes get some small, complicated details completely right then fuck it up with something dead easy to do. Definitely go a size up.

• Like 2

Not sure if it’s just my app but you used to be able to check photo reviews on DHGate but that seems to have gone the distance when I last looked. I used to get the tops from there for 5 a side and they were spot on tbh. Only lasted a couple of washes like before all The sponsors peeled off but that could be the case with the authentic ones these days tbh

1 hour ago, Tom said:

My mate gets them regular and some of them are spot on. The vintage NUFC ones look class.

The yellow ones are so well done but little details let them down as in a bit of white cloth where there wasn't one, the collar on the G&Y stripes shirt being too big, the yellow on both being slightly the wrong tone. They also got the blue ASICS one absolutely spot on design wise but had the blue a bit too light. The silver ones were virtually perfect as was the grandad collar although the tino Barcelona shirt was poor, coincidentally I've just got an original delivered today. 

8 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

I’m going to look fucking amazing* in it 😎

first current Scotland strip I’ve bought since the World Cup…. in 1990 :lol: 

I had the 90 shirt too and the full strip from 86. The 86 kit was a thing of beauty with the shorts just rounding it off with the hoop. Very 80s, very umbro but with a bit of extra panache. :D

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

The yellow ones are so well done but little details let them down as in a bit of white cloth where there wasn't one, the collar on the G&Y stripes shirt being too big, the yellow on both being slightly the wrong tone. They also got the blue ASICS one absolutely spot on design wise but had the blue a bit too light. The silver ones were virtually perfect as was the grandad collar although the tino Barcelona shirt was poor, coincidentally I've just got an original delivered today. 

This is like a passage from American Psycho, but in Newcastle. :lol:
7fca6o.gif

• Haha 5

That is from a shoot alongside and interview with Wilson for "Penalty" whoever they are, by the way.

Not some sort of teaser from the club.