New Strips?

Christmas Tree

Quality :lol:

As for the shirt...

1. It's horrible and Newcastle shirts have black and white stripes. This shirt does not.

2. It's an awful photoshop job. There is Spanish writing inside the collar. The United badge seems to be drawn on in crayon & the Wonga logo is floating off the shirt.

3. I'm not buying anyway.

Just rang the club shop my grandson who's 8 has said he'd like the new black and white strip when it comes out. The guy on the other end of the phone said they'd be out early August cost of kit with name on the back roughly £72 I nearly fell out of my wheelchair. I knew it wasn't going to be cheap but I think me & grandma better get saving those pennies.

Just rang the club shop my grandson who's 8 has said he'd like the new black and white strip when it comes out. The guy on the other end of the phone said they'd be out early August cost of kit with name on the back roughly £72 I nearly fell out of my wheelchair. I knew it wasn't going to be cheap but I think me & grandma better get saving those pennies.

http://www.toffs.com/search?q=Newcastle

If the bairn wants to wear black and white daint let him have owt from the club man. Teach him that Ashley is a twat on a par with zurg and go with a retro top.

Has anyone seen the club crest on the new away shirt, yet? Looks and feels like you could just peel it off. It won't last two seconds with any active bairn. Cheap as anything.

Has anyone seen the club crest on the new away shirt, yet? Looks and feels like you could just peel it off. It won't last two seconds with any active bairn. Cheap as anything.

Penny pinching & cost cutting minimum outlay maximum profit.

Abominable. What is so hard about black and white stripes? No trim, no vampire collar, no pinstripes or houndstooth or whatever the hell that white bar across Watford's is. Just black and white stripes. That's it.

We don't use far off that colour blue either. Black, white and blue are basically are contemporary home colours.

Then again I'm colour blind so it could be miles off our blue....