New Strips?

Christmas Tree

• 4 weeks later...

They wont wear it again as it's not registered as a competitive strip. We've registered home, away (silver) & third (clown kit).

It's a shame because the members kit is the nicest one by a long way. Even the Wonga! logo doesn't spoil it.

Imagine getting to October and having as many kits as points though...

People will still spend £40 on it and stand watching us draw with Leicester bellowing "Get out of our club" at a man who couldn't give a shit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

According to twitter these are next seasons shirts. Home/ Away OR third/ 'keepers.

The home looks smart enough - they nearly, NEARLY made a black & white shirt, so close but had to put some blue bits on the stripes for some reason.

9d37a91bef111847b8e4a20028501747.jpg

f90313732f7aafddb9b06bd486ddb369.jpg

b06f0380bf3db946bcdba8c2494b01ad.jpg

If they took the largely unnecessary blue bits off and put stripes on the back that would be ideal really. Oh and obviously WONGA can fuck off.

I bought the 10/11 shirt with Ben Arfa 37 on the back on eBay but before that the last current shirt I got was the Banana Away Kit.

My mam bought me this one for Christmas like. Perfect.

0010131_newcastle-united-1960s-retro-foo

I bought the 10/11 shirt with Ben Arfa 37 on the back on eBay but before that the last current shirt I got was the Banana Away Kit.

My mam bought me this one for Christmas like. Perfect.

0010131_newcastle-united-1960s-retro-foo

Used to be a young'un drank in the Percy post match who ALWAYS had that shirt on. The V neck seemed to stop at his belly button. :lol:

Better than this years effort, shame about the utterly pointless blue bits on the stripes. And the Wonga logo obviously.

Edited by Bizza