New Strips?

Christmas Tree

"We love playing in this yellow kit. We have worn it three times now and won three times. It may be the third kit but we like it and maybe we should always wear this kit away from home!"

That's a Cabaye quote from Saturday.

It's interesting that over the past few years we've performed very well in the bright orange away kit & this luminous third kit. Obviously last year is a write off because we didn't perform in any kit.

Understandable that a brighter kit might help the players, plus I bet they have a laugh with the who Brazil thing. I can't remember any great performances in the recent blue/maroon efforts. (Cardiff aside)

I vaguely remember a TV programme that talked through some university research into strip colours. They had mentioned that the most "visible" colour was red because of the contrast with the green of the pitch. I imagine any bright, vivid colour would be better than something dull and reserved.

I vaguely remember a TV programme that talked through some university research into strip colours. They had mentioned that the most "visible" colour was red because of the contrast with the green of the pitch. I imagine any bright, vivid colour would be better than something dull and reserved.

Didn't Tan change the Cardiff colours because of that? That and because it's a lucky colour in Malaysia. That and he's a lunatic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Scotland' s new away strip is a bit, errr.....

BhZez-1IgAAgmi7.jpg

look like a bunch of hipster twats ready for a night out in shoreditch. all they need is a set of oversized specs with plastic lenses to complete the look.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...