New Strips?

Christmas Tree

won't buy a single thing from the club while ashley is there

I can see people being torn between buying match tickets or not. I can see that thirst or hunger might drive you to the club bars. I can even see a stadium tour being something you've always wanted to do.

I can't for the life of me imagine the desire to wear a Wonga T-shirt being so strong that you'd pay Mike Ashley for the privilege.

Let's be honest, it's fucking shite. Could be worse, could and should be much better but I've given up on the shirts now, we're doomed to wear a shit top. Unfortunately we've more things to worry about with this club and the people who run it.

P.S. Could have a superb shirt but it still has wonga on it.

Edited by Howmanheyman

Nah but I think they use 'Score Draw' for the Newcastle shirts - so the same as the club shop really. Although I'm not sure about the jacket I think @ bought something similar.

Nah, I bought the Adidas originals jacket they brought out briefly a few years ago

1980s-adidas-originals-newcastle-track-t

Edited by TheRollingStones

• 2 weeks later...

Worst strip of my lifetime. Worse than the barcode one even. We've always been pure stripes, till this fat cunt tells everyone who is boss. We look like a shit Notts County in this.

Worst strip of my lifetime. Worse than the barcode one even. We've always been pure stripes, till this fat cunt tells everyone who is boss. We look like a shit Notts County in this.

It definitely screams out 'football league' strip. When I was a kid in the eighties, I always wanted us to have adidas as our kit supplier as they more often than not made good kits, now I'd just be happy having umbro back as even adidas kits aren't that great and puma seem to think we're not an important enough club to stop them from experimenting with our kit.