New Strips?

Christmas Tree

Aye - one gold star of merit per ten league titles, one silver star of merit per ten cups - which Roma narrowly missed out on a couple of year back and Juve could get this year in the final, so far nobody has one.

Man City's stars are there to represent that stars look proper nice.

Don't think adidas are great with striped shirts either, especially where the colours are the same. Thought nike did a good job with the Juventus strips though and made the odd decent Inter Milan one too.

He has a new name now though, new forum goers (stop laughing at the back) won't know who you're referring to if you keep up the J69 thing.

His abbreviated name is now SEW :lol: which, on thinking about it, fits with how you've just described him, somewhat.

Edited by Rayvin

• 4 weeks later...

I absolutely love something I've just bought today. Nearly 50 quid, but the last football shirt I will ever buy. It feels a lot like nylon because it's so tough but it's some kind of cotton. A really good buy, remembering our genuinely last golden spell in football. So long ago me dad who's just died was only 9 when we got the third FA Cup in 4 years.

CEVZ4-NW0AAn1ac.jpg