New Strips?

Christmas Tree

The buttons on the collars are a bit odd, now I'm seeing the proper strips rather than a computerized version it's not as bad and the away one is ok. Fine for Puma efforts tbh, again I wont be buying but at least we'll have some gold on the lads as they batter the Championship.

Edited by Howay

Why do we need a 3rd kit btw? Is this just an every club thing now? How would it be possible to clash with a Black and White striped strip and a Navy and Mustard(-ish) horizontal stripe strip at the same time!

I'm not keen on the Milan shirt at all. Same as last years, too dark and after 20 minutes it's covered in sweat and may as well not be striped at all. They're using the wrong colour red ffs.

needs a proper badge (away kit) and it'd look better

failing that just buy a boca strip with Maradona on the back

diegol.jpg

I knew the away kit reminded me of something. Those iron on patches are horrible like, surely they could do the proper ones on the kits the players wear ffs.

I think the player versions are plastic prints which is what most of the top clubs & brands use. It's so it rubs less on the skin & doesn't cause irritation.

Even the Adidas NUFC kits had that a lot of the time - for the players anyway.

• 1 month later...

I don't mind it but I won't be buying it. If it was a decent shirt with an acceptable sponsor there's no shame in buying it really but Wonga man :lol:

They put stripes on the back. Fucking hell.

6jlnpj.jpg

ah want one.

They put stripes on the back. Fucking hell.

6jlnpj.jpg

ah want one.

thats the best kit we've had for ages, especially since there no fucking back patch

That's what Spun it for me. The last kit I bought from the club was 2006-2008 home mind. I've probably bough one or two since but either retro or from elsewhere in a sale/for a laugh.

Tempted just for the stripes. I wont wear it out the house mind.

I got the Banana kit with Shola 23 on the back & championship patches in a sale for £15, got the long sleeve version for my brother for £5.

I think the last actual replica I got was the 2010/11 season home kit with Ben Arfa 37 on the back. Got it on Ebay for £30 which wasn't bad considering we were a few weeks into the new season, that shirt seen some great games. :)

That's what Spun it for me. The last kit I bought from the club was 2006-2008 home mind. I've probably bough one or two since but either retro or from elsewhere in a sale/for a laugh.

Tempted just for the stripes. I wont wear it out the house mind.

Wear it where you like.