New Strips?

Christmas Tree

It looks fucking daft with the blue sponsor and red numbers. I'm not arsed like as I won't be buying it anyway but like KD says this one was close to being class. 

• Like 1

That's part of the reason I'm not arsed, it's a lot of money for our lot so the sponsor can have whatever colour they like. It still looks daft imo though. 

1 hour ago, Dougle said:

just nice to see stripes on the back again..... so sick of the half a shirt or big bloody white/black square

Also agree with this; love the back; love everything apart from the sponsor colour.

I am a bit disappointed as this is the first shirt I was considering getting for ~15 years.

:lol:  Fuck.

@Dr Gloom should be the sponsor tbh, after all that willy-waving over the seemingly impossible task of winning the title.

Edited by adios

Just the words, the title is ours, splashed on he front of the kit. 

And if if we all chant that as our mantra next season, who knows? Maybe that was Ranieri's sweet.

19 minutes ago, wolfy said:

We lifted a few trophies in the olden day when everything was literally black and white on video and people walked much faster than they do today. ^_^

Can you prove that though?

4 hours ago, wolfy said:

We lifted a few trophies in the olden day when everything was literally black and white on video and people walked much faster than they do today. ^_^

Um, there was no video around when we last won something.

There was only film, the earth was flat though.

On 5/17/2017 at 0:14 PM, Howay said:

It looks f*cking daft with the blue sponsor and red numbers. I'm not ar$ed like as I won't be buying it anyway but like KD says this one was close to being class. 

To be fair, minus the Greenalls years we went from 1980 until 1993 with a blue sponsor and red numbers. If it had the blue star on the front, you'd all be going :omgwank: 

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

I wish I was in Greenall Whitley land. Where beer is cool and hearts are warm.

That stuff was pretty nasty to be fair. Not quite Vaux standard, but not far off.