New Strips?

Christmas Tree

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

That stuff was pretty nasty to be fair. Not quite Vaux standard, but not far off.

Never had it but I do recall people saying it was pretty awful. Just remember the advert. And the strips.

Aye, I don't know exactly what a 32" chest looks like (fnar fnar) but I assume 95% of adult males will have too large of a frame.

We should start a campaign saying we are being denied the right to wear our team's shirt due to our religious beliefs about gambling. 

• Like 1

Was really tempted to get a genuine 1980-2, complete with the umbro logos going down the sleeves, home shirt the other day but baulked at the £150 price. By the same token seen a shirt I already owned and fancied buying it back but was was busy and didn't bother buying it, would've cost around £80. (87-88 home). I'd even be tempted to get the new one but fuck that with the sponsor. Shame. Very bad.

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

I know it looks like a dodgy site but I get my tops from here. Takes a couple weeks delivery but they're all real and proper.

http://www.gogoalshop.hk/ac-milan-20172018-home-soccer-jersey-p-9521.html

Just now, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

I know it looks like a dodgy site but I get my tops from here. Takes a couple weeks delivery but they're all real and proper.

@Ant selling them out the back of his caravan?