New Strips?

Christmas Tree

2 hours ago, Polarboy said:

Concept pictures of a possible new NUFC Castore kit

Supposedly this is leaked concept art for the possible new strips from Castore. In fairness it looks very decent, but as people have been saying the quality control at Castore seems, if reports are to be believed, lacking.

I don’t think any kit is going to look good with that sponsor 

13 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Nah, I’m buggered- stranger wanks. 

Don't you hate it when the pins and needles start before you get to the vinegar stroke?!??

Oh and the strip looks just like what Ashley has turned the club into - cheap and tatty.

Edited by sammynb

17 hours ago, Polarboy said:

Concept pictures of a possible new NUFC Castore kit

Supposedly this is leaked concept art for the possible new strips from Castore. In fairness it looks very decent, but as people have been saying the quality control at Castore seems, if reports are to be believed, lacking.

The huns first kit is made in Turkey and second is made in China, evidently quality of both is crap but one worse than other. 

If we did go with Castore, no way is Mikey not involved with them.

• 5 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Tom said:

Nah they put a blue trim on the Adidas stripes on the sleeves. 

I've seen this argument before about a blue trim and people saying that never happened and I'm canny sure it did. @Kid Dynamite I bought an asprilla shirt from a far eastern site fairly recently and I've got to say it's very good, not as good as the original but I'm a bit of a nit picker. The quality is very, very similar but I paid approximately £14 Inc delivery which was a bit slow. That supplier you're looking at will be getting it from the same source but paying extra for delivery which they're passing on to you plus profit. (If you buy it direct with fast delivery options it'll be similarly priced). I've bought four items from a site, (different sellers) and all but one has arrived so far. Average price around £13. It just takes a couple of months to deliver. 

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
On 02/12/2020 at 21:04, Kid Dynamite said:

Anyone ordered off here before?

https://classicfootballclubs.com/our-shirts/club

I assume they are knock off replicas rather than licensed shirts? They look a lot closer to the originals than the Toffs versions though 

Seen a few on eBay too that are clearly fakes but look decent (with decent reviews). You can tell they’re fakes because you pay an absolute fortune for the originals. As much as I’d love an original early 90s Milan top, I’m not paying £250+

8 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Someone here might have paid £150 quid for an authentic long sleeve AC Milan 05/06 top with Pirlo on the back. No idea who that would be

Piss off Rich boy - Almost Politically Correct Redneck | Make a Meme

4 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Still boils my piss that. The scruffy bamp was probably too busy pretending to be in the lost city of El Dorado on Twitter to actually send my drink out

:lol: Machete-ing his way through the bushes in Richmond Park

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Still boils my piss that. The scruffy bamp was probably too busy pretending to be in the lost city of El Dorado on Twitter to actually send my drink out

I fancy you’ve had a lucky escape. It’s probably a highly toxic concoction knocked up from pep pills and antifreeze. Drink a can and you’ll wake up in a puddle of piss with a long tramp beard and no head hair.

• 3 weeks later...