New Strips?

Christmas Tree

Seen a few people wearing the Castore training gear etc and it looks like really nice quality stuff. The puma kits etc were proper cheap tat. When I say cheap I mean cheap to produce 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tom said:

Biffa is a lovely lad mind :lol: 

No Biffa abuse here.

I meant Bacon. :lol:

I've got the Gloom family at the Christmas Dinner table all in their toon tops. 

"Mutha, pass the fuckin cranberry" 

"Don't you fuckin tell her to pass the fuckin cranberry" 

Gloom filling his kid's cracker with semtex and everyone laughing as he loses a hand. 

"That'll fuckin learn you. Get your own fuckin cranberry next time."

"Aye fair play fatha you got us there like haha. Hope you fall off your new skateboard ya cunt."

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 6

• 3 weeks later...

There are not new strips but I want to show you my Newcastle shirts.

I was shirt football collector since I was a child. I have more than 100 pieces in general.

First Newcastle shirt I get was 2007-2008 shirt, when I was 15 years old. I admited, I was Michael Owen fan since Liverpool years and when we signed him I was very very amazed. So... I printed Owen in the back.

Newcastle-19951996-2.thumb.jpg.f3feec77e6e9731bd9ebc8941fceee59.jpgSecond I get was Alan Shearer (1997) shirt. I asked my father to get one for me as my Chritsmas presents near to 2010. My family was always involved in sportives brands. Puma, Adidas, Nike, Mizuno... So my father could get me onNewcastle-19971999-1.thumb.jpg.ecf5bc075e46e2720d0168341e5ef828.jpgNewcastle-20102011-1.thumb.jpg.cb84b177979bdffd170ddadb49c013f5.jpgNewcastle-20112012.thumb.jpg.901c9c9ddaad836f36789f8322b36a8e.jpge (also a Fiorentina shirt). 

The year we played in Championship in 2009 I was obsesed with yellow/orange stripes shirt. But I have never get it. 

Next I have was the year we come back to Premier League, with Andy Carroll in the back. My cousin bought the same and, when his shirt arrived, Andy was Liverpool player hahaa.

Later, I get Ben Arfa shirt the year we finished 5th. It was orange alternative shirt.

I adquired the home shirt the year we played again in Championship. 

And last I have, it was a DhGate Replica of 1995-1996 away shirt with Ginola in the back. 

Newcastle-20162017.jpg

Newcastle-20082009-min.jpg

• Like 6

Can't remember if I mentioned it before. But when I was going through some stuff in boxes I found these. I want to display them, but don't want a wall of framed shirts (especially when they're not signed or owt).

1098562889_WhatsAppImage2020-11-01at11_54_01.thumb.jpeg.65689802582f2401bad3f0b3f6b9b63b.jpeg

Just now, Dougle said:

... but folded in a polite fashion

They were folded politely in a box. I lifted them out, and put them down.

Smash those like and subscribe buttons for more content like this.

• Haha 3

On 20/01/2022 at 11:30, ohhh_yeah said:

Luchador inspired third kits for Tijuana, Leon, Pachuca, Santos Laguna, Atlas, & Queretaro. 

i.jpg

We need our kit to be one of these just so Shelvey has to wear the mask and we don’t have to look at that stupid expression on his face as he hoofs another useless long ball to no one/the opposition/into touch, delete as applicable!

Edited by sammynb
  • Haha 2

On 22/12/2021 at 06:52, ewerk said:

I did look at some of the training gear but can’t stand the Fun888 logo on it.

I am exactly the same. I refuse to get anything that is representative of the past owner and his time there. As it happens when the ownership changed the next day I bought a retro 1983 jersey from the club shop. It is the first bit of club gear I have bought in 15+ years!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...