New Strips?

Christmas Tree

Without the yellow I really like that, it'd be one of our best for years.

So if we were to switch to a mike Ashley brand shirt but it came out really nice. Proper stripes, no patch on the back, maybe red numbers or whatever would people be upset?

Without the yellow I really like that, it'd be one of our best for years.

So if we were to switch to a mike Ashley brand shirt but it came out really nice. Proper stripes, no patch on the back, maybe red numbers or whatever would people be upset?

Nope, something without that horrible patch on the back would be lovely.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/sponsorship/southampton-announce-adidas-kit-deal.html

Southampton now supplied by Addidas.....great rumour going round here at work is that it will soon be "SOUTHAMPTON RED BULLS" :lol:

Red Bull sponsor 6 clubs as we speak, all play in red and white, all supplied by Addidas...and as yet they dont have a presence in the premier league ;)

Dont know how accurate the 6 club thing is, NY and Salzburg are the only two that come to my mind..

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/sponsorship/southampton-announce-adidas-kit-deal.html

Southampton now supplied by Addidas.....great rumour going round here at work is that it will soon be "SOUTHAMPTON RED BULLS" :lol:

Red Bull sponsor 6 clubs as we speak, all play in red and white, all supplied by Addidas...and as yet they dont have a presence in the premier league ;)

Dont know how accurate the 6 club thing is, NY and Salzburg are the only two that come to my mind..

Leipzig in Germany who are playing in a lower league though.