Exams

Mark

exams used to make me more depressed than anything. Just used to sit in my room for weeks knowing if i went out id only feel guilty so stopping in and not actually doing any revision anyway. i scraped a 2:1 in my degree by 0.1%. all boils down to that extra 5mins i spent on an essay once, that extra 1 or 2 marks it got me. makes me shudder to think!

exams used to make me more depressed than anything. Just used to sit in my room for weeks knowing if i went out id only feel guilty so stopping in and not actually doing any revision anyway.

77495[/snapback]

I do exactly that!

Thought on Monday night I wouldnt go out, and do some revision. I ended up watching the tele all night.

Good luck, I just had the mocks and so far have a C, a D and a B.

I'd like to point out though that we were meant to have mocks in february but the idiots went and re-scheduled them for the first 3 days back after the xmas hols. Ergo I couldn't revise. :)

Mind you they're only mocks and don't matter. I'll bump them up to B's and A's. :)

I'd like to point out though that we were meant to have mocks in february but the idiots went and re-scheduled them for the first 3 days back after the xmas hols. Ergo I couldn't revise.  :)

Mind you they're only mocks and don't matter. I'll bump them up to B's and A's.  :)

77610[/snapback]

Bit arrogant tbh.

I'd like to point out though that we were meant to have mocks in february but the idiots went and re-scheduled them for the first 3 days back after the xmas hols. Ergo I couldn't revise.  :)

Mind you they're only mocks and don't matter. I'll bump them up to B's and A's.  :)

77610[/snapback]

Bit arrogant tbh.

77611[/snapback]

Not really :)

77610[/snapback]

Bit arrogant tbh.

77611[/snapback]

Not really :)

77613[/snapback]

Just pulling your chain, kidda! :)

Im my Maths mock last year I got a grade A, and thought I was class, and would do really well, and I got a D.

77614[/snapback]

Fuckwit!

77616[/snapback]

I know! I was gutted I did so well in my Maths, as I thought I would get a U as I was terrible at it. Think all the right questions came up. I resat it and got a C, I'm going to resit again hopefully get an A. I'm more disciplined and more mature now, so I think i will do well.

Im my Maths mock last year I got a grade A, and thought I was class, and would do really well, and I got a D.

77614[/snapback]

Fuckwit!

77616[/snapback]

I know! I was gutted I did so well in my Maths, as I thought I would get a U as I was terrible at it. Think all the right questions came up. I resat it and got a C, I'm going to resit again hopefully get an A. I'm more disciplined and more mature now, so I think i will do well.

77620[/snapback]

Aye all the best with it on a serious note. :)

77614[/snapback]

Fuckwit!

77616[/snapback]

77620[/snapback]

Aye all the best with it on a serious note. :)

77621[/snapback]

Cheers brov. Got Physics tomorrow, one exam I'm just not gonna try on as I have already passed it, and I'll just leave it till the summer to try and do better, but the other one I'm gonna lay the smackdown on it tbh.

I actually miss exams, I used to find them easy. Except for anatomy, which I failed 3 times before passing, but then I had extenuating circumstances.

Some of the exams today are a bit of a joke though - I have been told from a reliable source you can get a C at A level Maths with 17% :)

I actually miss exams, I used to find them easy. Except for anatomy, which I failed 3 times before passing, but then I had extenuating circumstances.

Some of the exams today are a bit of a joke though - I have been told from a reliable source you can get a C at A level Maths with 17%  :)

77628[/snapback]

Thats bollocks, you need 60% to get a C, you need 40% to pass.

I had my first exam today, a Psychology module I had to resit from last year. I got my head down and revised yesterday and was feeling canny confident until I opened up the exam paper - i'd revised the wrong fucking module. Not too gutted though as I think I managed to blag my way through with the limited knowledge I had. Can't do any worse than my previous two attempts at said exam (U and a U).

Some of the exams today are a bit of a joke though - I have been told from a reliable source you can get a C at A level Maths with 17%  :)

77628[/snapback]

Thats bollocks, you need 60% to get a C, you need 40% to pass.

77629[/snapback]

Aye, I got 29/70 in my C1 mock and got a U. :) Are they bollocks easy nowadays.

Or maybe I'm just really thick. :)

No exams for me until the summer. Some people on my course have an exam, I think next week, but I didn't pick that module, so I'm in the clear. Saying that I've got an extra essay instead and I'm radpidly running out of things to say in it. Time to start going through and putting in three words where one will do me thinks.

For the first time yesterday I saw an exam paper (well, 'case study') similar to the one I'll be doing in June and I'm really, really relieved because it doesn't look nearly as bad as I expected.

Will still be caking it for June though. :)

Good luck with exams. :)