Paolo Di Canio Hounded out by the mackems

Tooj

Can't believe this didn't get more of a reaction. :lol:

You only need to look at Nazi Germany, which was based partially on fascism. Bankrupt > into the strongest economy in Europe within four years.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I hope the bloke messes up and they go down but don't use that as an argument ffs.

That was class and the only one who came out with any credit was Di Canio .......... the ref went down in instalments and Winterburn ran 50 yards to 'have a go' and his arse driopped.

It was funny and just because he's gone to Sunderland doesn't change that.

Funny indeed. :lol:

http://youtu.be/j37sS1u2FR8

PL is right like. The furore over all of this is ludicrous and I've got a bit of sympathy for Di Canio.

At the same time though, it's fucking hilarious seeing that lot in total disarray.

You only need to look at Nazi Germany, which was based partially on fascism. Bankrupt > into the strongest economy in Europe within four years.

An economy that was completely built on re-armament and short-term gains (plus the annexation of smaller nations.)

Which is all relevant to Di Canio.

Di Canio Said he will "conquer Europe with Sunderland" ..... Starting with Poland one presumes....

I'm quite glad with the appointment, 1 more reason to hate Sunderland and also finally gives my avatar some relevance to the Toon :)

It's a tricky one in a way, it's not as if there haven't been managers with views that are generally held to be socially unacceptable (even the greats like Cloughie), but this is a bit more... blatant. Still, I'm with Gemmill and others, at least the fallout has been entertaining to watch (and will remain so up until the point where the bugger actually gets some performances out of them).

It's conjured up plenty of interesting writing too. http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2013/apr/02/paolo-di-canio-sunderland?CMP=twt_gu

An economy that was completely built on re-armament and short-term gains (plus the annexation of smaller nations.)

Which is all relevant to Di Canio.

Not to mention slave labour.

Taking the politics out of this, it's a wonderful footballing decision and got 'tits up' written all over it. Verbally and physically abusing young uns on their way up in League 1 might be acceptable but do you think PL footballers will put up with his shite? He's another one of these Sky generation 'isn't he a bit zany and funny' when actually he's anything but. If the macklems really wanted to stay up they should have put in MaClaren. Aye, he's a boring twat, but he would have got them stabilised and winning games ugly. This is their JFK moment and frankly I'm delighted.

Only thing to add is seeing as our bench is no shrinking violet I predict that the derby game will see a massive barney between the two benches with proper fisticuffs.