Paolo Di Canio Hounded out by the mackems

Tooj

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noted quite a few people with self proclaimed 'moderate ring wing leanings' seem to be sticking up for him. It's a bit worrying all told...

I still think he might give them a boost though, I'd have far preferred that they brought in McLeish.

I have noted quite a few people with self proclaimed 'moderate ring wing leanings' seem to be sticking up for him. It's a bit worrying all told...

I still think he might give them a boost though, I'd have far preferred that they brought in McLeish.

Well we'll soon see in a matter of hours. If they beat Chelski, I may need to bring a spare pair of kegs to the derby game....

So, I've not read this thread but has there been any talk of how he set his teams up at Swindon? And if the squad is at all similar in terms of the way players play down the road? For instance, Danny Graham seems to be a big lumbering donkey and there's plenty of them in League One. There's also loads of ineffective wingers who can't beat a man, midfield spoilers who pick up too many bookings and defenders who can't keep their concentration too so really, this is a perfect appointment when you look at it.

So, I've not read this thread but has there been any talk of how he set his teams up at Swindon? And if the squad is at all similar in terms of the way players play down the road? For instance, Danny Graham seems to be a big lumbering donkey and there's plenty of them in League One. There's also loads of ineffective wingers who can't beat a man, midfield spoilers who pick up too many bookings and defenders who can't keep their concentration too so really, this is a perfect appointment when you look at it.

Well read it then you lazy fuck :lol:

Not just a racist and a fascist,we now read he was a football hooligan.`I knocked the guy with the scarf to the ground.I kicked the Padova fan while he was lying on the ground.Two or three times.I don't remember how many '. Does anyone believe Ellis Short knew any of this before they appointed him.if they did,then the FA need to look into it.

Unfortunately too many suffer on here from the view that alternative = contrary or wum. Sometimes its just alternative. :)

Put a group of fools into a box and they will eventually convince themselves they are not fools